CHAPTER 2.2

/ Hello,
It's Kristen reporting,
Hope you guys are doing well,
Did you watch BTS online live concert ?
I was totally mesmerizing,
What about you?/

HEADLESS SAMURAI

Ying was touring Jungkook around.
He was astonished at the warrior statues decorated in the house.
Ying was being a ball of sunshine and Jungkook wasn't complaining.
Soon he felt his guide's step halted. He looked at him staring at the picture.
It was a family portrait.
"I wished my brother didn't hate me much" he said. Jungkook was sad for the boy.
" What about you ?" He asked.
"As you must have known that the owner of this property is my step father, I did suffer a lot during my early childhood, but my mom one day met him and then we met Wang, Wang wasn't that rude, he always took me as his younger brother,my mom didn't love him less, soon we had Liu as our little sister, it was a happy family, until father died. But his last words shooked us. And that's when everything falled apart" he sighed.
" He made me the sole heir if all his power, and the leader of our community" he spoke in a voice filled with pain.
"Wang  accused mom of his death, he was upset at the loss of father, and it became worse when my father's will said all his inheritance goes to me, his adopted son, my mom was happy for it, but Wang hated it, the will told the year I become an adult, after the festival I would be the legal heir"
Jungkook nodded.
" And it is this year" Jungkook asked.
"I wish it wasn't, I love my brother, even I have decided to divide the wealth equally among us three, I just want my family. But Wang wanted me dead, the day before your arrival he tried to stab me infront of all, mom came in between" he said.
" And then the threat letter" Jungkook spoke.
Ying hung his head low.
Jungkook looked at him worriedly.
"Do you know the words of the letter" he asked.
He turned to him and nodded.
"I know. The headless hunter or should I say someone is going to kill me" he spoke and stared back at the family photo. It was the time when Liu was born. The family was a happy one.

.
.
.

Jungkook was watching the dishes in front of him. His lips were already smacking wanting the delicacies dance on his tongue. For a moment he forgets about the hot spring scam, he has totally forgiven the Cheif Detective, he was just wanting the royal family members to join and have the feast begin.
Chaeyoung was now dressed up like a princess of the kingdom, the sister of the two raging brother, was sweet but her rage was scary. She got chills running down her spine when she refused to wear the necklace, it was an expensive diamond necklace, the kid might not be aware of it's value but she's not some woman who would get all giddy about these luxury, she wore it for minutes to satisfy the kid, but she had to hit her childish thought of wearing it longer, she can't let such tempting things take over her, that's so improper to her principles and morals.
Speaking of principles and morals, she wanted to dig them to six feet underground, the food in front of her is more tempting than any diamond necklace, she lives for food and food is life.
(a/n: well we all are the same 😅 )
She wanted to grab the sizzling dumpling in her mouth as soon as possible, the sweet pork soup looked so mouth watering.
(a/n: sorry, it's just I'm hungry too)

Namjoon came in followed by Shino. They all settled in. The two brothers came in glaring at each other.
Jungkook and Chaeyoung, already raised their chopsticks, just need a GO signal.
"So shall we begin" the youngest brother, Xing Xiu Ying spoke. "but Mr. Xang Hao isn't here yet" Namjoon noted. He needs to check on every member of the house.
Ying looks at his mother.
"He said he would take his meal in his room, he's tired of the journey and wanted to rest" she said.
" That old man is just here to take his share of my father's wealth" Xing Wang, the arrogant, elder brother spoke.
" Don't talk about the him like that, he saved your father's life " Ms. Shino spoke.
"Of course you would say that, you all are of same kind" He spatted venom.
Shino was quiet. She saw Namjoon's worried glance, but she smiled it away.
"Glad that you know me well son!" She said sarcastically and left the room.
"Shall we start, you empty headed people might have no appetite, but I would appreciate if you maintain the decency of the dinning, my father didn't left his wealth for you idiots to waste" Xing Liu shouted at them.
For a 11 years old kid, it was a lot to speak. Jungkook thought, he's glad that someone in the family has the brains.