CHAPTER 2.1

/*Sorry,
My professors seemed to get bored and they are pouring us with assignment and online test series. And the quaran-binge watch made me busy. I'm really sorry for this delay. So I promise to work on this one
Kristen Stuart
*/

HEADLESS SAMURAI

400 years ago, when Xaikar dynasty and Cora dynasty were under clashes of bloodshed and lives. The citizens remained in a life of isolation and horror. The deaths number went on increasing and gradually decrease the hopes of survival among people. The king of Xaikar decided not to mourn over deaths anymore rather face the war by himself, he didn't want anymore innocent people too suffer. That night, he secretly went to his enemy's secret base along with his some trustable troops. He had a plan well practiced and high victory probability. He wanted to end this endless encounter of deaths. He had enough with the tears of the family over their dead members. He sneaked in gracefully, taking down every soilder, the sword of his was revenging every single death of his people. He made into the main tent, he saw his people surrounding the tent giving the Cora king no chance to escape. But he had a strange feeling, a bad omen to crash on him. He was backstabbed by his own most trustable person. His troop was in chaos. Cora king smriked at him.
" Any last wish my Majesty?" he asked him with the tone of insult and the smirk of betrayal from his trustable person.
"You can't kill me that easily, even if my body perishes my soul would stay here and protect my people"
With that he was beheaded.
The king of Xaikar died and the people of his land who didn't surrender were beheaded.
But karma never goes in vain.
History witnessed the unknown cause of Cora dynasty deminish.
Some say it's the headless king of Xaikar with his headless troop.
Making up
The Headless Samurai

"So it's a festival, people of the village after knowing the truth prayed his soul for his great deed. Xaikar king was a noble king indeed but he was blind to see the snake in his own basket"
Namjoon completed his narration.
Jungkook yawned. He probably was thinking of completing his overwatch next level.
"Are you even listening to what I said?" Namjoon shouted at him to break his daydream.
"So why do you want us to go with you?" Jungkook spoke.
"Well it's a token of my gratitude for solving the previous case" Namjoon spoke.
He was glad that Hoseok wasn't here or he could have ran him off away.
Namjoon looked at the teenagers infront of him, one scanning the catalog other sipping his banana milk.
"So it's the Xaikar family descendants inviting us?"Chaeyoung asked.
Namjoon nodded.
"What'd the place name again?"
"Xonco" he replied.
"Kook, you remember, the place is famous for hotspring" Chaeyoung squealed.
" The noodles, the musical theatre, let's go" he jumped in excitement.
" Woh Mr. Namjoon, you are really good, sorry for doubting you, we are coming" Jungkook ran to hug him.
" Is Mr. Hoseok coming too ?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Yes, actually he sponsored the trip" Namjoon looked up at Jungkook for his expression. Jungkook and Hosoek weren't in yet good terms.
" I knew that man is great, Mr. Hoseok I love... "
Jungkook stopped as a sandwich was stuffed in his mouth.
"Don't you dare to complete that sentence,I will kill you"
It was Hosoek.
"Sir, thanks for bringing us along" Chaeyoung spoke bowing at her.
" Don't call us Sir, it's way too old" Hoseok spatted out.
" Yeah, Chae, call them Grandpa,they are way too older" Jungkook mocked. All looked at him, Chaeyoung wanted to laugh but thought it would be wise if she stays calm while the two men were planning to dump him somewhere.
Chaeyoung saw the tension brewing.
"Um, please let us know when you would pick us" she spoke drifting the attention, she held Jungkook arms tightly to stop him from speaking some more nonsense.
"This Sunday, by 8 a.m meet us here at the school gate" Namjoon said.
"Yeah, we will be there, thank you" Chaeyoung bowed and hit the boy beside her to do the same.
Jungkook whined but with the thought of not dying soon he did as she pleased.
"We will be going then, Grandpas" he shouted and ran away from her grip.
Chaeyoung wished if she disappear.
"I'm sorry, for his behavior" with that she ran after the troublemaker.
" How did you convince them?" Hosoek asked.
" Umm, with my charms!" He replied.
Hoseok made a pissed off face.
" I'm going, see you at the work" he said.
"You  are embarrassing" he added before he left.