CHAPTER 1.2

[Note- please read the previous chapter, if you have read it before then, please check it out again, I had left some stuffs and had to edit it, so please read it or you might lose the track
Thanks for reading]

SEVEN MYSTERIES

The cops arrived, Kim Namjoon, the chief detective of the Seoul, along with his subordinate, Jung Hoseok arrived at the spot.
"Aish, I thought I would be enjoying my vacation, guess I won't be able to make it anyway" he sighed as he put on his glove and got out of the car.
Hoseok came to him with his ironed uniformed, he radiated sun like aura, but you won't like to encounter his dark aura,he might be the scariest.
"I checked, the death if the 17 year old, it's not been that long, the death time estimates to be 9pm" he spoke as he headed Namjoon to the crime scene.
As they arrived, Namjoon observed the shabby room, it was all clean but with the mess made at the center, he saw the windows all closed, letting a little light to get in the room, the students were outside the room, Hoseok came in clearing the crowd, only asking the witnesses stand out.
"It seems like witchcrafty" he mentioned as he saw the star marked on the floor made with white chalk and the candles on it's six vertex.
"well it's weird, the windows are all closed and are grilled, only way is these upper windows but I don't think it's possible" he checked it.
Hoseok followed him, "I  think it is, look, the hook has a cut like made if still wire and here's some dust being cleared, it means someone might have got in from the door, closed it from inside, complete the business and get out of the window, using the silver wire trick and make it a mystery room act" Hoseok explained.
Jungkook was observing the room and he seemed displeased with it.
"I don't think so, the windows are too high and it's not possible for someone to get out of it easily, and the shoulders won't get through" he spoke.
Hoseok got pissed.
" Don't you think, we experts are here and  we are enough to figure it out, then what do you mean, it happened by magic" he spoke.
Namjoon came in.
" Stop it, so do you have the vedio footage as you said ?" he asked.
Chaehyun, the mystery club's cameraman came up.
" Here's the tape" he handed it over.
"So Mr. Joo, you were at the field taking rounds, Mr. Sunghoon, you were at the library and Ms. Song, at the biology lab, means this room, last night checking papers, and you were with the kids" Namjoon spoke as he walked past the watchman. He looked up all the students.
"Ok, go back, we will handle over" he said.
"It's the after school magician" the shy girl of the club spoke.
" Don't mention it, it's nonsense" Hyun Sik hussed her.
"What do you mean?" the Seoul top detective asked.
" We saw him, at the chemistry lab, but when we reached it was gone" Jungkook explained.
" We ?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.
" It was Chaeyoung, the watchman and me, while searching for Hwasa, we saw him and her body hanging behind" he explained.
" Can we take a look a look at it ?" Namjoon asked the principal, he was sweating badly.
He took them there.
Namjoon observed the old shabby room, but the windows were perfectly closed, as if not opened up for ages, the door lock was broken, as they had explained they broke the door, but it was closed as if not opened ever over years. He was more confused.
"Okay, fine, we will look at it" he said.

.
.
.

"Okay students, as no classes were conducted, this lesson is homework, now go for the lunch" the teacher announced.
The students groaned.
Woo Shin Hyun came in.
"Any news ?" A girl asked.
"Not yet, the cops are investigating, the school will held a funeral soon" he informed as he took his sit.
" I definitely think it's the after school magician, I heard he wears a scary mask and the seven mysteries we're all caused by him, the teachers have got threatening letter by him, but they are keeping it low " a girl student mentioned.
Jungkook was silently listening to them, while Chaeyoung approached him.
He felt a cold thing in contact with his skin, he looked up, he saw her holding his favorite drink, banana milk, his eyes shined.
"You really a wife material" he commented.
"Don't exaggerate, you seem lost" she spoke as she sipped her strawberry milk.
" It's just the mystery room trick doesn't sit right" he said.
" Well do you know, where does Ms. Song live?" He asked.
"I just want to ask her something. Plus after the incident, she must have been shaken up, I want to see her well being" he mentioned.
" Sure, let's go after class directly, I don't have much homework to do, and should we go to the game center we used to go as kid" she said reminiscing their childhood memories.