47

Tjay.

"I'm being deadass when I say, we in and out. We just seeing family that's it." I say as we make our way to leahs house. She's gonna drop us off at the airport to avoid parking cost.

"We heard you the first time nigga." Neek rolls his eye.

"Yeah, I'm on the same tip we all got sum waiting for us now."

"Exactly."

We pull up, as I honk my horn Leah, Cassie and Bonnie come out the house. Leah wobbles over to neek giving him multiple kisses, while Cassie spring and jump into Chris arms and began a whole makeout session. My girl of course just walks over with a pout.

"You good?" I ask, tucking her curls behind her ear. That always seem to make her smile.

"Yeah, just bummed I couldn't go with you."

"I'm not." I laugh. She looks up at me and roll her eyes.

"Whatever Tione." She slightly pushes me away but I grab her hand pulling her closer to me than before.

I swear she only giving me attitude cause she know I can't fuck her up now.

"Wassup witchu, you finna let me leave and you I got a attitude."

"I don't got one, I'm just- I don't know I love you." She looks up at me with a little cute smile.

"I love you too ma." I bring her in for a kiss, and I could feel that attitude go away. She pulls away and engulfs me into a hug.

"And please be safe, I can't lose you too." She whispers in my ear.

"You could never lose me, you know dat."

"You never know-"

"Nah I know."

She shakes her head laughing. "Okay boy, it's time for y'all to go." She opens the door for me to get in.

"Tell Khalil I said hi."

"Gotchu." She leans in and gives me one last kiss. I can tell she didn't want to pull away. So I did it for her.

"Call me when you land."

+

The flight was long but it was good to think about how imma handle things.

"So what we doing dropping you off or what?" Neek ask.

"Y'all don't wanna see my family?" Chris ask like he was offended.

"Yo momma don't like us, so.." I laugh.

"Exactly and i gotta get home and tell dukes she finna be a grandma."

"NIGGA WHAT?!?" Chris exclaimed.

"You still ain't tell yo momma? Leah bout to damn near pop."

"Nah bro, I've been scared. Leah still ain't met her either."

"Tweakin." I shake my head.

"Nah Cassie still ain't met my moms yet either." Chris admit.

"What's wrong with y'all niggas?" I ask.

"Shìt, I've been wanting to but then I look at you and Bonnie and I just give up." Chris say.

"Fuck me and my girl got to do with it?"

"Y'all niggas is like in love in love, like y'all got y'all futures planned and shit, and I just don't wanna waste moms time with a girl that I don't feel that way about."