40

"Guess how close I am to smacking the dog shit outta you?" Chris barks at Cassie.

She was currently rapping city girls and standing over him, putting her hands all in his face. Leah sat under neek while they laughed and watched. He was also rubbing her little belly. I was in the kitchen making dinner for us since these niggas always eat take out.

"I'm so glad you don't act like that." Neek kisses her cheek and Leah laughs.

Tjay was also in the living room with them on the game and also on live.

After me and tjay conversation in the car, I've decided I need to mange my boyfriend and my friends and family better. I mean it seems like everyone wants something out of me. I'm only one person and I can't be everywhere, but none of them can see that I'm struggling, because I am the queen of being nonchalant.

If we are being honest, despite all the love I get from everyone I can't help but find myself slipping into a dark hole I was in sophomore year. This extreme depression where I feel like the word is crashing down on me. Constant panic attacks etc. but it's all being subsided for now, but I don't know how long I can hang on.

"You okay?" Tjay walks up to me with his phone. He sets it up on the island and stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his head into my neck, leaving light kisses.

"I'm good." I smile at him.

"What you making?"

"Alfredo and just some garlic bread." I shrug.

He stays quiet but continue to kiss at my neck and now my cheeks.

"Man you so bad ma." He looks up at his live and grab his phone. "Bro ain't she bad?" He say to his live. "I got the baddest female outta Seattle." He hypes me up.

"CAP!" Neek and Chris yell at the same time.

"No cap nigga, yo girl knocked up and yo girl just mad annoying!" He yells at them.

"Tione!" I slap his chest laughing.

"I'm deadass too, you just too perfect."

"I ain't perfect."

"Damn near."

He sets the phone back up so now we both reading his comments.

Aye come back to ny ‼️

Why you leave bro?

She bad but remember Ashanti?😍

"Man fuck Ashanti, hope her and that broke ass nigga choke on air." He spits.

She's literally a Barbie doll😍 good job tjay

"Man I'm saying g looks."

"Thanks you." I smile.

Lee want you back!

Come back man

^fr niggas never wanted smoke

He never wanted smoke that's why he ran😂

"Suck my dick, niggas know my body I'd never run from a bum ass nigga."

Neek and Chris jumped up and joined the live.

"Aye all y'all sum eaters foreal, we dropped ya mans and will do it all over again!" Chris revs up.

"On god niggas acting like I'm scared." Tjay begins to laugh.

"Like y'all on our body for what? niggas earl!" Chris laughs.