19

"Bonnieeeeee!"

"Bonnieeeeeeeeee!"

"What?" I snap back from my desk in my room. Tjay was laying in my bed with his phone obviously bored.

"I ain't come over here to watch you do a essay." He gets up and snatches my laptop up. I jump out my seat and began fighting for it.

"Boy stop playing so damn much." I laugh reaching for it but he hold it up higher.

"Nah, come cuddle with me."

"No, this needs to be done by tonight, and you ain't slick I know why you like to cuddle." I say pointing my finger at him.

"Ion know what you talkin bout." He smirks.

"Yea so I'm dating boo boo the fucking fool now huh?"

"You too little to be so aggressive, it's like you grew up in the Bronx." He smiles laying back down in the bed. He sits the laptop on his stomach and began touching some keys. You can tell he started daydreaming, his eyes looked like he was somewhere else and he had a simple smile on his face. I climbed into the bed and then his lap. I turned the computer towards me bringing him outta his daze.

"You miss New York huh?" I asks deleting the gibberish he typed in my essay.

"Man I'm straight on it, ain't no love there."

"Your family." I remind him.

"That's all I got an-"

"Baby that's all you need."

"I mean yeah, but I miss my brothers too, I just wanna go back for like one day." He sighs and I pout knowing my boy is unhappy. I replace the laptop on his stomach with my head and we just lay there. He wraps his arms around my body and starts rubbing my back.

"I love this." I mumble into his chest. I could feel his chuckle.

"Me too. I needed this." He says.

We lay there in silence Until an idea popped into my head.

"I wanna introduce you to my parents." I tell him. He stops rubbing  my back and I sit up.

"Foreal?"

"Mhm."

"You don't think it's too fast?"

"Do you? We've been dating for like a month, most couples would've been met eachothers parents by now."

"Well shit.. let's go." He lifts up and I push him back down into the bed.

"You not meeting them dressed like this." I say looking up and down his body.

"No shit I gotta put my clothes on." He winks at me.

"You know what I mean stupid, you need better attire."

"Like what?"

"I don't know a fucking tie."

"Tie?!!"

"Yes, you do own one no?"

"No Bonnie, fuck I look like with a tie on."

"You'd look sexy." His sarcasm  state went away and he raised his eyebrows and bites his lip at me.

Fat ass lips.

"Id look what?"

"You'd look very very handsome." I peck his lips and try to get off him but he held me in place.

"Nah, you play to much gimme a kiss."

"I just gave you one." I tease.

"No a real kiss."

"Baby I can give you all the kisses and cuddles and hickies you want after you let me finish this paper." I plea

"Mann go." He playfully pushes me off him and I  rolling over. "I hate dating smart bitches." He mumbles and I fucking die.

"I hate dating drug dealers." I kiss his cheek and return to my desk.