8

"Okay tjay is definitely getting his ass beat!" Cassie yells flopping down on my bed. Leah was in my bathroom doing her makeup and me.. I was ready of course. We all decided to go out to dinner and Lathan and KK was gonna pick us up from my house.

"What he do now?" Leah yells from the bathroom.

"I can't yell this from across the hall come in here." She yells back. Leah walks in with half of her face done.

"Lea you know I have a vanity right?" I ask pointing to it.

"Yeah, but your bathrooms light is better."

"Yeah I've been meaning to switch out the ligh bulbs their kinda dim."

"Okay I thought we were talking about me!" Cassie Interrupts and we both fall silent.

"Sorry what did tjay do now?" I ask.

"Thank you.. to start off I don't want you guys to judge me, but I did a pop up on him a couple of nights ago and we had sex." Leah gasp and I fake one with her like I didn't already know.

"Was it good, is he big?" Leah leans in.

"Bitch he's fucking huge and long. I thought bitches was lying when they said they can feel it in they stomach. For a skinny nigga he packing." She boost and I just sit there kind of grossed out on how she's speaking about him. I mean he's my friend.

"Ooh did he last long?"

"Bitch no. I told you my shit never make a nigga last long that's why I'm stingy with my shit."

"But The moment you met tjay you said you were gonna fuck him though." I point out.

"That's because I knew we were gonna fuck with each other. We finna be the power couple of the school."

"Well I'm happy for you cass, Leah what's up with you and neek?"

"Neek is literally an angel. For a drug dealer he sure is a simp when it comes to me, like tonight he was on the phone crying cause he couldn't take me out cause I'm coming with y'all. Bitch he's just the sweetest thing ever, I'm truly feeling this nigga."

"He beat?" We hear a voice from the door way and we all turn our heads and there stood Lathan and kk.

"No you bitch, we're taking it slow." She coos.

"Watch yo mouth, and let's go." Lathan says pointing down the stairs.

"I gotta finish my makeup." Leah stand up walking back into the bathroom.

"Damn Leah we did say be ready at 8:30." Kk yells.

"I don't give two fucks I'm not ready so y'all waiting, the fuck."

"Damn JD gone beat us there damn near." Kk says and Cassie and Leah head snaps towards him.

"No no no no JD." Cassie starts.

"Whatchu mean no JD?" Kk asks.

"We not finna sit in a restaurant with that bitchass nigga and pretend to be his friend. Nope you got us fucked up especially Bonnie. Lathan you invited that nigga?" Leah snaps.

"Y'all know I didn't he just kind of invited himself."

"Kk?"

"I didn't know nothing about it, mosey just told me he was pulling up with this girl."

"WITH HIS BITCH?!" Cassie and Leah yells out.

"I swear to god I will stomp a bitch out tonight." Cassie gets up and paces my room. I just sit there in my bed watching them overreact.

"Tell me why y'all more mad than Bonnie?" Lathan asks.

"It's our job to be more mad than her." Leah joins.

"Well can y'all be mad and get ready." Kk argues.

"FUCK NO, either you tell that nigga to turn around and go home or you won't see us tonight periodt." Leah snaps.

"Come on y'all, can't y'all be cordial?"

"Fuck that nigga on god, I'll slap the dog shit outta him." Cassie yells.

"Bonnie what you thinking?" Lathan asks me squatting down before me.

"I'm sorry mosey, I can't see him. Not after what he did to me." I say.

"Aye you got nothing to be sorry about, I get it. I gotchu." He smile at me. "So we can all just go to a different restaurant how's that?" He suggest and we all agree.

The night was going great we all agreed on Texas Roadhouse. I haven't had a night like this with them in so long. For once I didn't feel like I was just a sad barren hanging over them. I was talking and laughing I was happy tonight. I hope it stays like that.

Lathan drops everybody off, and drops me off last. He parks in my driveway and turn his lights off.

"You had fun tonight?"

"Yeah, this was a good idea."

"I miss us doing those things before things got complicated." He laughs.

"Shut up, I'm trying to not let it show." I playfully hit him.

"And your doing a good job at it, it's just I hate that you have to do it in the first place. I love both of y'all JD is my brother and your like my sister, I can't choose."

"Well I'm not gonna make you Lathan. I love you either way."

"This is why I love you bon." He smiles and hug me.

"I love you too, and I miss you." I add

"I miss you too, I know we don't hang like we used to." He smiles.

"Can we go shopping Saturday, I just really want to vent and your my go to." I ask him.

"Of course I gotta put you on to some shit too."

"Perfect, bye Lathan."

"Bye bon."