6

Waking up today felt different. For the first time in a while JD wasn't the first thing on my mind. It wasn't tjay either it was Cassie. I hurriedly checked my phone from the group regarding disappearing last night.

Mosey🤞🏾: aye where you at?
                     Bro fr where you at?
                     Just tell me you okay.

Leah💆🏾‍♀️: where are you we ready to go
                  Aye where are you fr we searched the whole party
                     Answer before we call the fucking police

Cassie❤️: hey u okay
                   The party is cleared and your no where to found where tf are you?
                     Pls call me.

JD😍: hey call Cassie.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed to begin my morning. I'll call everybody back when I'm ready. In the middle of brushing my teeth I heard another ding coming from my phone. I walk in to see a new number has texted me.

Aye this tjay, you up?

I contemplated texting back, but I was curious to see what he would want from me.

Yes.

I left back to finish brushing my teeth when the ringer returned again.

Okay can I call?

I smile at the message.

Yes.

I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom proped the phone up on the counter and began to moisturize  my hair. My phone began to ring and I saw his number asking for FaceTime I answered and soon enough I was faced with a smiling Tjay who happened to be driving.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah why?"

"Cause you smiling hard as hell." He chuckles. I quickly dart out the camera and try to control my face.

"Stop trynna tame it I know I have that affect on women." He teases  and I pop my face back into the camera.

"Boy shut that shit up ain't nobody smiling cause of you."

"Mhmm, anyway I can see you getting ready so let's go to breakfast."

"Tjay no."

"Why?" He looks down form the road to his phone.

"Cassie is why, she really likes you and I don't think it's a good idea for you us to be talking while she's  strung up on you."

"So what do you want me to do Bonnie?"

"Either date her or let her go."

"Once i break off whatever relationship she conjured up in her mind then what?"

"I never speak to you again because she'd  tell me not too."

"Yeah exactly I'm on my way."  He hangs up the phone before I could reject.

I throw my hair into a bun and put on my polo sweat pants and matching jacket.

I decided to do a Group FaceTime to let everyone know that I'm okay.

C: Bonnie what the actual fuck
L: yeah what happened to you last night?
Me: I got so drunk I forgot about you guys and someone took me home.
All: who?
Me: one of tjays friends I guess
M: did he touch you?
Me: no Lathan I'm good.
C: two things..  was he cute and did you see tjay at all last night?
Me: he was really cute and nice and no I didn't see tjay sorry cass.
C: it's good, I guess I'll see him today
L: what do you mean today?
C: imma do a casual pop up
Me: cass I don't think it's a good idea to-
M: Cassie you look really desperate, it's obvious he's not interested and yet you keep forcing yourself on him.
C: mosey shut the fuck up
L: yeah before we expose yo ass
Me:What's going on?
All: nothing
Me: okay well cass Lathan is kinda right though I think it's time you let tjay go, he's being a complete asshole to you.
C: okay let's make a deal I'll let tjay go when you let JD go.
Me: that's not fair I loved him
C: I made my mind up, Bonnie your okay and that's all I wanted to see and hear bye bitches.
L: same bye love.
M: next time don't be an idiot and call

And with that the conversation was over. I quickly called tjay back to inform him about Cassie.

"Wassup"

"You can't come get me." I start and he lets out a irritated huff.

"Why not Bonnie?"

"Because Cassie is probably on her way to your house now."

"What?" His eyes buldge out of his head and I laugh.

"Yes tjay, nows your chance to handle that, make your mind up.

"No."

"Tjay please, just go home and give her some peace of mind."

"Ugh your so annoying, I'll do it bye." He hands up the phone. Despite his outburst I still smile.

Since it was Sunday I thought it would be best to just sit around and watch movies all day. That's exactly what I did. I made cookies for everybody and went into the living room to begin watching my Christmas movies. Sooner than later Alex joined me, and we began watching chick flicks. Since my father didn't have to work today he joined us on the coach and we were watching action movies. Mom came home and we were back to watching the chick flicks.

It's about 10:00pm right now and my parents are upstairs and Alex is knocked out on my lap and I'm back to my Christmas movies. There was a knock on my door, I slowly move Alex hard careful not to wake him and walk to the door and open it. There stood tjay hanging his head low.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asks. I look back at Alex sleeping  soundly and nod my head and widen the door just enough for him to slip in.

"Wow, your home is nice." He admire the living room.

"Thanks, so what's up?" I ask leading him to the island in the kitchen.

"I did what you said." He informs me and My eyes lit up with curiosity.

"Okay, what did you say?"

"I told her I don't want to be in a relationship."

"Oh tjay your such an asshole."

"What?!?  You told me to let her go or be with her and I don't wanna be with her so I let her go."

"Damn you right, now I just gotta tough through the whole crying over you for a week bit."

"I doubt you'll be going through that."

"Why?"

"I fucked her." My eyes bulge out and I grip the table.

"Oh my god." I face palm myself. "Do you understand what you have done to yourself, now she's on the verge of being in love with you."

"Yeah I kinda figured that when she was moaning telling me to cum in her." He laughs and I shush him not wanting to wake Alex.

"Did you though?"

"Hell nah, her face caught the paint." This time I laughed and he shushes me to mock me.

"Shut up."

"I told you what to do, now your just being hard headed, this situation is beyond my control."

"Yeah, whatever you owe me some breakfast so be ready early tomorrow." He stands up and begins to walk towards the door.

"Take Cassie or something."

"No, I asked you, be ready Bonnie, goodnight." He smiles and walks out the door. I shut it and sigh to myself sliding down the door frame. The fuck is going on?

"Who the fuck was that?" My head turn to Alex little head Peeking over the couch.