33

"I'm just saying Bonnie would be a cute middle name." Leah argues with neek.

"You don't get tired of that name though, like it's so boring."

"Boy fuck you." I snap my head towards him and he cracks up. "And where's tjay?"

"Uh, ion know he definitely here tho." He says returning his attention back to Leah. I put head inside my locker and took a deep breath. I'm anxious for some reason, like something happened to him. I really wish he didn't do what they did the other night. I haven't seen him since that night and I actually missed him. A slight pull on my book bag snap me back and I turn and face tjay. I felt my heart rate slow down knowing he was safe.

"Yo only yo weird ass would have they head stuffed in a locker." He laughs leaning in to kiss me.

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

I debated on telling him how I really felt, but I feel like now is not the right time.

"Nothing really."

"You lying, but I'll entertain it later, I got some news."

"What?"

"My moms coming up here." He smiles from ear to ear. One thing you need to know about tjay is, this boy loves his momma.

"Siblings too?"

"Yeah, but I'm just so excited to see my moms man."

"You are too cute, am I meeting her?"

"Of course, she's been dying to meet you."

"Ion understand why I couldn't meet her over FaceTime but okay." I mumble.

"Cause I knew this day would come, I need her to see the real you and how beautiful you are."

He always knows the right thing to say.

"I'm happy for you babe, just give  the when and where and I'm there."

"Ight, imma see you 3rd hour I got some shit to do."

"Shit like what?"

"Nosey ass, I got some business to take care of."

"Well whatever it is can you please be extra extra careful."

"I gotchu, stop worrying about me I'm good." He takes my hands and kisses them. "I love you."

"I love you too." He walks off and I stuff my head right back in the locker.

+

Lunch had finally came around and I found Mosey by his locker, it looked like he was crying.

"Mosey?" I tap his shoulder and he turns around his eyes teary eyed and red. "Oh my god, what's wrong?" I take him into a hug and he just breaks down.

"Jd in the hospital." He cries, and my heart stop.

"What?"

"Yea, he got jumped the other night and someone cut the side of his face and just left him there."

"That's horrible, I'm sorry Mosey." I pat his back in comfort.

I knew why JD was in the hospital, but this wouldn't be the right time to tell him. I don't think there would ever be the right time to tell him. Mosey loves JD for some odd reason and mosey and tjay are just now starting to truly get along. I feel like telling him would mess everything up.

"And everybody hates him now  so no one would be there to see him at the hospital."

"You'll be there won't you?"