if Deku was a mom

Start from the beginning

Everyone: *laughs harder*

"Katsuki I'm gonna need you to get off the toilet I'm starting to cramp" the screen shows bakugou and kirishima making out in the bathroom and back to izu "fuck it! *Walks out* I'm squeezing you out the passenger"

Close up on denki's face
"Mom I need help. I passed out and the others put me in the Dino costume,"
Camera Zooms out
"THEN THEY PUT ME IN THE POOL!"

Everyone: *laughs hard*

Izuku is running after minetta while on the phone "No it's the small one this time! He running away and He has one of my good casseroles!" He grabs minetta by the shirt and takes the casserole off him "okay crises adverted" he kicks minetta away and walks away.

Everyone but mineta: *laughs*

Talking to shinshou
"You think you have it bad, my kids are at the age where their starting to have sex," shinshou looks both confused and worried "with each other"

Shinshou sees Deku walking around with an knife
"Hey izu what's that for "  "oh this *holds up knife* it's nothing *hides behind back*" shinshou sighs "izu killing is illegal" izuku runs off "IT'S NOT A CRIME IF IT'S YOUR KID" shinshou runs after him "THEIR NOT REALLY YOUR KIDS!" "YES THEY ARE I DID ALL ADOPTION PAPERWORK!"

In the kitchen
Izuku is in the kitchen with mina and a stroller "mama got you a kitchen and a stroller! So you can be ready when you give up on your dreams"

Everyone but mina: *laughs hard*

At the sports festival
izuku yells at minetta "YOUR MAMA SHOULD'VE BIRTHED YOU ON THE FUCKING TOILET BOWL!"

"You son of a bitch! You open this right now or I'm counting to three! 1!...4!" everybody else laughed "your lucky I dropped out of college"

In the bathroom
Izuku opened the door and took the toilet paper "that's it you just lost toilet paper privileges! Have fun getting creative!" Minetta just sits there in shock

In the kitchen
"I'm gonna start making dinner in 5 seconds! I need this kitchen avacuated for one hour! AVACUATED THE KITCHEN!!!"

"If you don't like my tuna casserole then your a retard and a liar or worse a vegan!" Momo looks so confused

In the car
"Nope you just lost seat belt privileges mother fucker!" Minetta Flies out the window

Naturi: *laughs*
Everyone else: ?
Naturi: I don't like minetta at all
Everyone else (but minetta): ooooh okay

In the common room
"Aoyama I need you to stop going through puberty" aoyama looks confused.

In the kitchen
"You get the fuck out of my kitchen or I'm telling sero about your tiny dick" kaminari slowly backs out of the kitchen

Naturi: SHIP IT!

"Come on sero we're going on a casserole pass-out"
"Thanks for coming" izuku waves at Miro

Miro: HEY ITS ME!

"Happy birthday Tamaki-senpi!" Izuku hugs him and he hugs back.

Miro: AND TAMAKI!

"Nobody likes you monoma" he flips him off

Bakugou: *feels kinda proud*
Everyone else: bakugou! You ruined izuku!
Bakugou: *rolls eyes* oh please he had done that count less times before he even came to U.A okay.

"This one's for me" he hugs shinshou

Everyone: awwww
Shinshou: *blushes*

In the kitchen
"I will not let you ruin TACO TUESDAY! it's the one night a week it's fun to be a foreigner!"
Mina looks both confused and scared "but your not Mexican"
"¿Qué dijiste señorita ¿Quieres ser castigado?(translation- what did you say missy! Do you want to be grounded!)" "Okay I stand corrected"

With shinshou in class 1-Bs common room
Izuku has a bottle of vodka in his hand and is really drunk "aLl I nEeD iS a ShOuLdEr To CrY oN...cOnNeCtEd To A dIcK i CaN sIt On"

Shinshou: *blushes*

In his dorm when he's sober (shinshous there too)
Todoroki accidentally throws something at izuku "OW! You throw gayer than shinshou! And he's so gay he fucked me!" Shinshou and todoroki blushes

Shinshou: *blushes hard*

In a traffic jam
The car behind izuku's keeps beeping at him "HONK AT ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL GROW A DICK AND FUCK YOU!"

LATER THAT NIGHT
"Izu when was the last time you slept?" Shinshou asked "um I think about three to five months ago" izuku says casually "yep your defiently going to bed!" Shinshou says "fiiiine but you have to sleep with me" "deal"

End

Everyone: that.was.halrious!

Big Thanks to alister_madman for you request
Also if y'all couldn't tell I don't really like minetta that much

Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!