83【NOT ALL THE TIME】

NOT ALL
THE TIME

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend again?"

Adam choked on the burning liquid that has entered the wrong way and coughed into his solo cup.

"God, fuck!" he swore as he teared up.

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend again?" The girl hurriedly repeated.

Adam wiped his mouth and blinked the tears out of his eyes to see Toni impatiently bouncing on her feet her hands folded in a pleading way.

He wasn't able to immediately answer her. Still recovering from almost coughing up his lung into his drink. Toni started bouncing faster, looking back over her shoulder every now and then. After the umpteenth time, she double did a double-take. She gasped and squeezed her eyes shut, throwing her arms around Adam's neck. Toni started swaying to was definitely not made to slow dance to. Faltering Adam put his solo cup behind him and started move along with her, following her awkward rhythm.

Whatever he was supposed to be doing, it was not convincing enough. Toni pressed her hips and chest closer and buried her face in the crook of his neck. One of her hands went into his long gorgeous brunette hair, tangling her fingers in it and gently combing through the strands. Like he had scratched her to comfort, she was combing through, evoking opposite emotions. Her other hand slid over his chest down to his side. Toni laced her hand with his and guided it to the small of her back. After feeling confident it would stay there, she took her hand away and placed it in the middle of his abdomen. She was breathing rather frantically against his neck, hot puffs of air sending his hairs to stand straight up. Again, she pushed herself closer, pushing one of her legs in between his. Her lips were now ghosting over his skin and Adam bit the inside of his cheeks resisting the urge of leaning into her touch.

He would not get pleasure out of this. He would not. He's his friend for pete sake! Not to mention, best friend of his ex-girlfriend. That was not the point of all of this.

But his body and mind had lost connection. No matter how hard he bit his cheeks he could not stop his pants from getting tighter.

Quickly, Adam glanced at Toni hoping that she wouldn't have noticed yet, ironically it made matters worse. Stupid alcohol that sent his stupid, animal brain into overdrive.

Adam could suddenly feel Toni's lashes rapidly beating against his collarbone and he stopped breathing. He stopped looked down and saw her peaking to her side. Her eyes were very cautious. She then pulled away from him and sighed deeply.

"Sorry about that," Toni let out an empty chuckle, rubbing over his abdomen. He looked down and found it stained from the alcohol he choked on. Adam crossed his legs and tugged at his plaid pajama pants. After having adjusted he turned around, pretending to look for his solo cup amongst others. Toni frowned when she realized she had simply rubbed the stain deeper into the fabric and gave up.

"Piper felt sorry for being too out of it to realize that guy from last night was a total ass. She tried to make it up to me, after apologizing thousands of times, by setting me up with this other guy tonight. But he wasn't so great either."

"What about him?"

"I think he has a thing for earlobes but I won't go into detail."

Adam squinted at her and shook his head. "You can't just say that and not elaborate," he paused, combing his hair over his ears that were still burning and picked up his cup. He turned around and considered downing whatever liquid was still left before scrunching his face and putting the cup back down behind him.

"Maybe it's for the best if I don't know."

Toni laughed. "Trust me, it is."

Adam huffed and mumbled. "You keep running into weird guys, don't you?"

"Not all the time," she said sing-songs, making her eyes shoot up to meet Adam's. She showed him a toothy grin. "Thanks again."

end of chapter eighty-three

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥