20: 'Teary Reunion'

Black mist fully covered the Arena’s surroundings in just a flash, or rather, the mist surrounds a certain ash-blonde. Fully enclosed that he can’t even see a slightest hue of the sky. It’s all black.

“Who the hell are you?!” Katsuki didn’t waste anymore moment and began his stance.

“Oh my, don’t be so aggressive. Shouldn’t we start off with introductions first?” A voice said, a walking figure of a man approached him from the thick mist. And he has companions too. Some big bodied guys with their brains out from their small deformed head, a chained man on suit and some useless looking guys just behind the dense black smoke.

“Save your introductions in hell!” and with that, Katsuki charged head start.

“Hell? I’ve been there, I wouldn’t mind bringing you with me” The man stayed still, his eyes smug, a grey hand covering his face making him look more creepy or rather disgusting, according to the ash-blonde.

“I-Is that you?” A familiar voice said in a soft voice, and there’s no way in hell that Katsuki wouldn’t recognize that voice. In realization, he froze in the process, his eyes wide in disbelief.

“K-Kacchan?” It called.

Katsuki stood there frozen in his stance, his eyes locked to the figure behind the man. It was the chained-figure wearing a suit he noticed earlier. As the form approached closer, the clearer its appearance became.

He’s right. Seeing the same green-broccoli hair that he had never seen for months makes a avaricious salad of emotions welling up inside him, he doesn’t know if he should cry, be mad or feel relieved. Izuku Midoriya.

Katsuki doesn’t know if it’s from his chest or his stomach but he wanted it to calm the trembling pain down.
He tried to keep his cool with him, though he’s pretty sure that he had already snapped if he hadn’t seen the teen.

The ash-blonde parted his lips, trying to say something but a fucking lump in his throat that he forces to just gulp down along with the salad of emotions but in the end, no word left his lips.

He just stood there, he doesn’t even know how long had he been standing, it felt like forever.

What can he do? He missed the guy! He wanted to just run to him and jump into his arms and squeeze the hell out of him but of course- him being an ass wouldn’t do something like that.

He would most likely yell at him with his unearthly profanities about why he was gone in such a rush, sudden and no more words exchanged, but just as what others had said- he had changed and he doesn’t know if it’s good or bad, his old self wouldn’t care though.

   Back to the present, the greenette had already been just a few meters away from him, just behind the creepy guy.

He just stood there too, quietly.

With a flick of his finger, the surroundings changed. It has become burning hot and the air has gotten heavier.

This unnatural phenomenon alarmed Katsuki, his guard back up that he didn’t notice that he had let down. This weird occurrence sure came from a powerful potion that was brewed unintentionally by some weird dark witches or just a doing of some skilled mage.

“Now don’t be so tense..” The creepy guy said, “Welcome to hell!” he added as he spread his arms out, as if he’s introducing their new showground.

“Well now, just as you said, I saved my introductions so I can’t interrupt with your teary reunion” He said, wiping off fake tears dramatically.

“And now that we’re in hell, let me continue my introduction”

“The name’s Shigaraki Tomura, you may not know this but you are the reason why I’d be killed.”
He grasped the hand from his face and slowly took it off, revealing his face.

Big bags covering under his eyes, his lips so dry and skin so pale.

“Killed?” The ash-blonde was still confused and puzzled, like- what the fuck?
First, he met the person he hadn’t seen for months leaving him in a salad mess. Second, they just transported to hell and now- he learned that he’s the reason why someone’s gonna be murdered.
He felt like he was just struck by a fucking bombshell.
What’s next? Realizing that he had just been having a fucking nightmare? Well, that would be good because he can’t process the whole thing happening right now.

“Do you remember the time when that kid hides behind trees with his face hiding under a cloak? That’s your first fucking reunion right? Remembering it makes my eyes well up even now..” Shigaraki said, making fake sniffing noises as he pointed towards the broccoli boy behind him who had been quiet for a while now with his head bowed down.

Katsuki just stood there, glaring at him, he doesn’t know what to do. Should he attack? Should he not? Are there any pitfalls anywhere? Traps? There’s no point in anything happening right now.

Why the hell did that Shigaraki-guy know about that ‘first fucking reunion’? Well, no one knows other than the guy himself.

“Well- being an ignorant guy you are, of course you don’t know what happened to a small pathetic village.”

Village? Wait- didn’t he mention something about his mom being sick?
Katsuki just clenched his hand into a fist. A feeling of guilt knocking on the door of his chest that he tried to shut out just like what he usually do.

“Woooosh, a contagious epidemic so lethal that it killed everyone in the village. First, they would start coughing and having a hard time breathing, secondly, they’ll cough blood and- they’d just wait for their poor pathetic selves to die. Strange enough, a boy survived and carried his affected mom to somewhere place to somehow save her, acting like a hero.” Shagaraki said, as if he’s currently telling a kid some story with his hand gesture.

Didn’t the first symptom occurred to Deku? It was when he started wheezing all of a sudden. It was when I didn’t know what to do. I was thinking that it was some sort of fucking asthma or something..

“Fun Fact Time! It was my doing! No- It’s OUR doing!” He again spread his arm, this time- he’s introducing his companions. There, the big-bodies purple-like guys who had their brains out along with the brainless-looking dudes with their smug faces.

‘Was it my fault? Huh, Deku?’ Katsuki asked in his head, his eyes still locked to the greenette.

Say something goddammit!!’ He said to both himself and the other guy.

Once again, he tried to say something.

   “F-Fucking Deku..” He managed to say in a mutter.

“Y-You shitty Deku” He said in a quite louder voice now, audible but not understandable.

“GOD-DAMNED FUCKING LITTLE SHIT DEKU!!” He yelled, he fucking yelled. Making Izuku rise up his head, staring blandly towards the guy who had called his nickname.

Katsuki felt both sad and glad. Glad that he got his voice and confidence back and the attention of Izuku but sad that he didn’t receive the look he expected. He can’t see the light shining in the boy’s big round green eyes. He noticed that Midoriya had gotten paler and skinnier now.

"K-Kacchan..?"