7: News and stuff

"What the fuck do you need?" Kacchan asked the red head that suddenly appeared and witness some unwanted things, Kirishima chuckled "Uh-yeah right! But I forgot it just now! Give me time to remember while you continue" as he continued walking inside.

"Continue what?" I asked
"Your position earl-" He tried "Shut the fvck up" And got cut off.
I chuckled at the sudden quick conversation while my face flushed red. "Anyway, I'm really curious and interested to that big Wolf outside! Was it yours Baku-bro I never knew you have a wolf? You know it's one of the most rare beast you can tame!?" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly.

"That's not mine"

"Then whose?" The redhead asked once again, really confused.

"Deku" Kacchan simply answered which made Kirishima jawdropped.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, yes, don't make me repeat myself.. Speaking of which, he was the one who tamed Bakusatsuo too" He mumbled the last part but still clear enough for us to hear.

"Serious?! Midoriya?!" The spiky haired guy exclaimed sounding not convinced at all..

Nothing changed, he'll laugh at me.. Who would think a weak could tame a wild beasts?? Wolf and a Dragon? Impossible right?

"Cool!! That's so manly! " My eyes widened at the sudden and unexpected praise.  "I heard a job 'bout it.. It's called.. Beast Tamer!!" The red head added lively and loud. "It's best suitable for you! The salary isn't something you'll complain Y'know!"

"No" Kacchan suddenly disagreed.
"Yeah.. I can't.. I'm slow, weak and all those animals I tamed are just.. Coincidence"  I muttered to myself, even me can't believe what I just said leaving Kacchan confused while Kirishima worried. "Whaaa! Its now like I don't like the job you suggested!! I really appreciate it!!" I exclaimed trying to change the mood.

"No, that's not it.. Don't think negative! Being negative isn't manly at all! You must learn to trust yourself!" The redhead exclaimed back while the ash-blonde rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah.. I'm sorry! But still! I still  won't!! I really appreciate it!!" I shook his hand and bowed.
"I'm not forcing you or anything! I'm actually glad that you refused, because I'm not really sure if there's a job like that since I just heard it somewhere and I don't want to make your hopes up for a rumor." Kirishima hesitantly said.

I raised my head and gave him a wide smile.

"Oi Shitty hair! You should have fuckking remembered what your fvcking ass need!" Kacchan said.

"Right! Almost forgot!" The redhead grinned.

"You already forgot! Idiot.." The ash-blonde instantly insulted as Kirishima scratched his head realizing he was right.

"I-I remembered!" He lively exclaimed with a smug look on his face for Kacchan, as the other one rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"How do I put this.. Uraraka has become a certified Mage and Iida, a knight! Cool right?" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly.

"Did you ran all the way here and disturb me, just to tell us that shit?" Kacchan said rudely.

"What?! Their dreams came true! It's not sh¡t!" I exclaimed,

"Midoriya cursed..?" I heard the redhead mumble to himself with a surprised reaction plastered on his face behind me.

"H-hey! Is Baku-bro teaching you to curse?" He whispered behind me.

"Hell No!" Kacchan immediately reacts "Nah, your just cursing in front of him.." Kirishima mumbled as he roll his eyes playfully. "He might be childish but Deku's not a kid anymore for that.." the ash-blonde glared

"Okay, Okay!" Kirishima playfully laughed at Kacchan who has his eyebrows furrowed.

Kirishima-kun's too brave.. If glare could kill, he's already dead a long time ago.

A/N: It's been too long since I last change the point of view.. \(^~^)/

~•Katsuki's POV•~

There really is something strange to Deku..
First of all, he diplomatically refused at the great opportunity to make money for himself. Not because I remarked but because he doesn't want to.

Actually, I'm really bothered by that broccoli part we we're talking about earlier.. He quickly catch the scientific word of that green vegetable, Brassica Oleracea Italica. I thought he'd mess the words up.. I didn't expect that though, almost forgot he's a nerd.

I walked away at those green and red idiots and sat on the sofa. Leaned my head, Looking at the ceiling above..

White.. Clean.. Pure.. Dry..

It's got.. nothing..

This Ceiling has nothing special actually..

I muttered in pure misery, "I'm insulting a ceiling, My insanity is going to have the best in me soon- I swear."

I glanced over the door and saw the wiggling tail of the white furry..
Speaking of which, this wolf still has no proper name yet.. For some reason I don't hate 'Toba' for now..

Toba..

But it still sound like shit..

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and scoffed.. "The fuck.."

I walked over to Toba... Urg! It really sound shitty! I can't take this..

Why am I fuckin' suffering for some ass name?!

It's Deku's fault.. I side-glare at the greenette which was coincidentally looking at me that suddenly stiffened.
While the idiot beside him still talking like an idiot. No, he's not 'like' an idiot but a 'true' idiot..

What am I saying? My insanity has really taken over me..

I sighed in annoyance..

~~

"Hey Kacchan!"

"Kacchan!!"

"Heeeyy!"

"Kacchan! Its 4:08pm already!"

"Ka-"

I smack his face.. Oh right, So I slept.. "What's so special about it? I'd be really happy if it's finally 25:00"

"Ha.ha.ha" Izuku laughed sarcastically, "Anyway, Kirishima left a minute ago.."

"I.don't.care."

"And your drooling in your sleep.." I quickly wipe the corner of my mouth with my hand and realized I was actually drooling.

While Izuku grinning, he walked over to the kitchen. "Hey! Don't tell me-"

And I was right.. That shithead had already started cooking. He successfully chopped the onions and the garlic. But the question is what will he make?

I crossed my arms over my chest and watched the nerd try his best to cook shit. Deku then, chopped the tomatoes carefully. After that, he washed it-

"What the hell!" I yelled "Your supposed to wash tomatoes before slicing! Not after!" I snatched the knife and the chopping board away from him. "And look how you handle the knife! Are you planning on killing someone? Or cook rather?"

"If you washed the tomatoes after you slice it, the nutrients or the flavor in it will be washed away! See this jelly-kinda thing with some tiny seeds in it? It can get washed away easily.." I instructed.

At the end, I'm the one who continued cooking.. And made curry.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Hello guys! Sorry for the very late update because.. I was sick! I got a fever for 2 days.. Even its just a couple of days, it felt like forever- until now-

More importantly, it was gone and I'm back now! But still being anemic and insomniac.. I'm actually really pale!!

BTW!! Thank you so much for reading!! And voting!!