2: Visit (Continue)

Waahh! I cant open the other chapter 2 which is really shitty!!
Like what was written in the other chapter.. Rewrite!

Continue!
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

After hearing a small voice echoing from the bathroom.
I decided to continue my plan on going to the palace.

"I-I'll be going now!" I said reluctantly and slowly exit the house and closed the door .

'I expect you to go back before it gets dark' was what Kacchan said.

While on my way, I found a wagon in the street and decided to ride on one which helped me get there quicker than expected. Once I got to the palace gates, two guards stopped me.
"Watch where your going kid.." The one guard on the left side said.
"I'm here to meet Prince Todoroki.." I said.
"The prince is busy today sir, we'll be glad if you just leave." Added the other guard which is on the opposite side.
What the heck?! They're so rude!

"Please excuse me, I know him.." I heard a familiar voice, the owner of the voice is who I'm here for. I smirked at the guards childishly and slightly bowed at the prince.

Now, I'm inside the palace. It was quiet. I thought its too formal that I found uncomfortable which is really obvious.
"Sorry about that.." He apologized breaking the silence.
"N-No, its fine.." and the silence between us came back. The Prince tried to break the silence once again and said "Would you mind a drink? Or a small tour around the palace?"

"I-I'd be glad to.." Was all I said, hesitantly though.. Shoto lifts a small bell and rang it, few minutes of silence a maid came running to us with, I assumed to be a tea on her hand.

A memory suddenly flashed in to my head.
A memory which from years ago when I met the prince- but before my mind could reminisce the past, an image once again flashed into my mind.
It was my mom, saying my childhood friend's name. That is the reason why I'm here, not to enjoy the prince' presence.

That made me feel guilty and my coward self insists on going back home, or to Kacchan's.

Shouto guided me around the palace, to the halls, dining, and now in the garden. I saw many colorful flowers and bushes neatly trimmed into shapes, there's a fountain too. "Something bothering you?"

I don't know.. The flowers were beautiful, the palace was great..
Until I notice a hand waving in front of my face, realizing I'm deep in thoughts.

"Uh-Sorry.. What is it?" I asked looking at the man's heterochromic eyes.
"Is there something bothering you? I'll gladly help.." He said reassuringly, Is there really something wrong with me? "Nothing.." Was all I said and started to walk around the garden to avoid the continuous questions he'll ask. He followed me though but it seemed like he knew that I don't want questions for the moment.

"I just wanted to thank you.." I said looking at a flower. "Because of what?" He asked me from behind. "Y'know, You helped us.." I answered.

"That's nothing.. I wanted to help.."

"Its been a while, right?"
"Yeah.." Okay..? This is getting kinda awkward..

"Actually-"

"I think I gotta go.." I said looking down. "Will you mind if we ride on my horse to your destination sir?" He asked kindly.. Stretching his hand to me. Too formal which I assumed to be a joke. "You're not really good at making jokes" I chuckled
"Of course" I added and took his hand. We often play 'Prince and his Servant' back then, he always insist that Ill take the prince role, which I hesitantly took..

Not until I learned that Shouto is the real Prince :')

On our way.. We noticed a lot of eyes staring at us so we decided to go through the forest, which is a shortcut.

"Oh, I remember this path.. This is the way to Kacchan's house.." I mumbled to myself but it seems like the prince rider heard. "Who's Kacchan?" He asked. "He's my childhood friend.." I explained "Before I moved.." I added.

"I knew him ever since we were 3 or 4 years old.. I don't really remember the exact year.."

"We're close and all, I often hang out with him everywhere. I actually admired and idolized him, He's so cool and brave! He's AMAZING!!" Before I notice, I'm already muttering about Kacchan and my impression of him.

Shouto chuckled slightly because of my continuous muttering which made me stop and goes red from embarrassment..

"How was he to you?" He asked again.

"He's nice, But.."

"But?" Now the prince has a worried look plastered on his face.

"He kinda bullied me when we were kids.. But don't worry!! He changed!! It was back then! He's matured!!" Im kind of hesitant at my first sentence.
I don't want to give Shouto bad impression of Kacchan so I immediately fix what I just said about him bullying me before.

"I see.."

"You know, I got bullied too when I was young.. I got insults about my different eye color, my scar, hair, and everything they judged about me.." Im the one now who's wearing a worried expression on my face.

"I just believed on my mother's words and that helped me a lot.. She said that:

"Insults are tiny letters formed into pointless words that people use to spit at others to try and make them suffer, because most of them want others to feel the pain they have felt, and some of them just do it for no literal reason, all their minds sadistic and feeding of others pain. But its your choice how to take those words, how you let them affect you and take over your actions.'"

"Those words don't define you, Other people's words won't change or create who you are.. It depends how you take those words.."

My eyes widened in realization about how accurate his mother's words are..
Hearing him makes me feel inspired for some reason..

"Woah.. Your mom sure is kind" was all I commented, no words came to me so I can't simply decide what to say..

"By the way, we're here! You see that wooden house? That's Kacchan's." I grinned as I slowly slid down the horse.

"I want to meet your Kacchan."

"What..?"

ƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦƦ