Intro-Short

It's been four years since the fall of the Jedi. I was raised in the Jedi Temple, but as soon as I was 19, I left. It had been too much to handle- and too many rules to live by. I wanted to be able to see my parents again in Alderaan- I hadn't seen them in 17 years. I could tell my master, Master Plo, was heavily disappointed. He didn't understand like Obi-Wan did. While I was in Alderaan, I was informed of the fall of the Jedi, and the Senate for that matter. The galaxy is under rule of the sith- Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader.

The worst part was finding out who was responsible for it all. The man behind the mask. He was my best friend for 15 years, I would've never thought it could've been him- he was always calm, and comforting. Sure he was ambitious and cocky at times, but when you're the chosen one, how can you not? If I hadn't left the Temple at the time I did, I always wonder if I could've been one to fall too.

After I heard of Anakin's doings, I teamed with Senator Organa and Chancellor Mon Mothma to rebel against the Empire. I haven't seen Obi-Wan since I left the Temple, so I have no idea if he remains alive, or dead. Although I was considered a Jedi, they aren't even known to exist anymore.

And I plan to put the galaxy back in order.