Bad Boy - Part Three

GUYS THESE ONE SHOTS HIT ONE MILLION READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THEM AND ENJOYING THEM I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH (and Harry and Maya of course) :D <3 ENJOY <3

            Smoking together after school soon became a thing that we always did. Weeks passed of the same routine every day, throwing all our cares away when we were together. We’d walk along the train tracks together, holding hands after a couple days, and then come back to my car to make out in my large backseat. It wasn’t much, but it was everything I’d wanted to do with Maya since I’d first laid eyes on her.

            One afternoon, I took her home with me and parked in my big garage. “Am I gonna meet your mom?” Maya asked with a smile.

            “Yeah, that’s why we didn’t smoke because I don’t want to make you smell bad. My mom hates the smell of smoke.”

            Maya giggled and opened the passenger seat door and I got out of the car too, grabbing my backpack. I led her inside my house and we made a left towards my kitchen.

            “Mum, I’m home,” I called. I stepped in the kitchen first and smiled at my mum sitting at the island. “I have a friend over.”

            “Hello sweetheart,” my mum gushed when she saw Maya. “Are you alright?”

            “Yeah, I’m good,” Maya smiled. “My name is Maya. It’s nice to meet you.” She held her hand out and my mum shook it.

            “You must be the reason Harry’s never home after school,” my mum smiled and she looked up at me. I just looked down at Maya.

            She giggled. “That’s me,” Maya breathed as she looked up at me. “I just wanted to introduce myself. I don’t want to like, steal your son away or anything.”

            My mum threw her hand out at Maya. “Don’t be silly. Harry’s too old and cool for his mum anyway.”

            Maya smiled and I took her wrist. “Maya and I are gonna be upstairs,” I said. “We’re just gonna hang out.”

            “Okay,” my mum said easily. “Make good decisions.”

            Maya chuckled a little bit and I led her out of the kitchen and to the stairs leading to the second floor. “Your mom is so sweet.”

            “Yeah…” I breathed as we reached the second floor and walked down the hall to my room. “Do your parents know you smoke?”

            “I think so… they haven’t really said anything about it,” Maya replied as I opened the door to my room and stepped inside, letting her in after me and closing the door behind us. “Are you allowed to smoke in your room?”

            I shrugged. “I usually go out on my balcony. But we can sit on my bed and share one if you want.” Maya smiled and slipped her shoes off and sat cross legged on my bed. I grabbed my almost empty box of cigarettes from my night table drawer and lit one. I took a drag and then handed it to Maya who did the same and held onto it.

            We started talking about school and college as we sat across from each other and we kissed a little bit. Once we finished the cigarette, I put it out in the tray on my night table and pulled Maya into my lap with her legs around my waist.

            “I like this whole secret relationship thing…” Maya smiled as she kissed at my jawline.

            “It doesn’t have to be a secret if you don’t want it to be,” I reminded her. “I didn’t really know if you liked me that much…”