The Reveal - 2

hey :) just so you guys know, i have like this whole scene sort of already written down, cuz i was writing all this when i should've been writing MHS... so yeah. well, i'm glad you guys are liking this :) i was thinking about doing something like this for a while, just making a story dedicated to these little scenes and whatnot :) soooo ENJOY :3 <3

            “Won’t you come sleep with me?” I pouted at Harry’s door later on that night. “I don’t wanna sleep alone…”

            “I have a surprise that I have to do, and I want to show you in the morning…”

            I sighed and Harry pecked my lips again.

            “I’ll come over when I’m finished, okay?”

            I sighed again and nodded. “I love you.” I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss.

            “Love you more,” he whispered back, hugging me. We said a short goodbye and I stepped back and walked back over to my apartment, already missing his presence with me.

            “Maya,” someone whispered in my ear the next morning. “Babe… wake up…” A pair of hands ran up and down my sides, making me smile in my sleep.

            My eyes slowly peeled open and I yawned, stretching myself out. I immediately wrapped my arms around Harry’s neck and cuddled into his chest. “Mmm…”

            “I really have something to show you Maya…” Harry whispered.

            “And I’m still really tired,” I mumbled back.

            “Please,” Harry begged. “Pretty please?”

            “I’m tired…”

            I felt his hands moving to my sides and before I knew it, I was in a fit of giggles. “Harry! Harry please!”

            “I’ll stop if you come with me!” Harry protested and I yawned again before I rolled out of bed. My boyfriend smiled proudly and followed me, tangling his fingers into mine. We walked out of my apartment and over to his. “Okay, close your eyes.” He put his soft hands over my eyes too just to make sure I wasn’t peeking. “It’s in my bedroom…”

            We slowly walked forward and through the doorway.

            “Okay, now you’re either going to think this is kind of creepy or really cute. I like to go with the latter. Now I’m going to uncover your eyes…” His hands slowly left my eyes and I blinked a couple times to clear my vision. I felt butterflies enter my stomach.

            In front of me, on the big wall of Harry’s bedroom, was every single picture of me that Harry had taken, with the ones of the both of us scattered throughout them too. I put my hand over my mouth and stepped up to the wall, looking at every single photograph.

            “Do you like it?” Harry asked nervously.

            I still had my hand over my mouth. I nodded. “Oh my god,” I whispered over and over again. I didn’t expect the photos to come out as well as they did. “Oh my god.” There were photos covering the entire wall and a little bit on the other ones. “How many are there?”

             “Two hundred and forty three,” Harry answered off the top of his head.

            “And how long did it take to do this.”