Don't Let Me Go - Part Two

so i just wanted to upload this part :) ENJOY <3

HARRY'S P.O.V.

            I took another swig of my beer as I watched the football game on the TV above the bar. Manchester United was winning two to zero and I was happier than ever. Sometimes I needed time alone.

            "Can I get you anything else?" The blonde bartender asked, her fingers running over the back of my left hand. She leaned forward a little bit, showing her chest. I kept my eyes locked on hers. I couldn’t stand when other girls tried to flirt with me. Maya was the only girl I cared about.

            "No thanks," I replied flatly. 

            A man near me yelled at the TV when the opposing team scored a goal. I took another sip of my beer and smiled, starting to talk with the man sitting next to me. 

            "Hey, do you have the time?" he asked. 

            "Sure," I pulled out my phone and found all the missed messages I had. My jaw dropped. "Shit." 

            "Sorry?" The man said, tilting his head. 

            "Oh, it's nearly one thirty." 

            He nodded. "Thanks." 

            I cursed to myself over and over in my head. I pulled a twenty out of my wallet and put it next to my beer. I practically ran out of the bar. How could I have forgotten? 

            I forgot Maya's birthday party. 

            I grabbed a taxi and told the man driving the guys' address. He nodded and I tapped my foot, going through Maya's texts. 

Maya <3: Hey baby, where are you? :) 

Maya <3: Are you alright? xx

Maya <3: Are you coming? It's getting late...

Maya <3: Harry?

            My palm hit my forehead and I found a couple from Liam and Louis asking the same thing. 

Louis: Man, Maya's looking for you. 

Liam: Are you alright? 

            When the taxi finally pulled up in front of the guys' house, it was nearly two fifteen. I handed the cab driver the money I owed him and jumped out of the backseat. 

            I ran up to the front door and burst inside where the music was off and everyone was cleaning up. 

            "There you are," Liam said, passing through the foyer. 

            "Hey, where's Maya?" I asked, stopping him. He turned to me. 

            "She's in the kitchen. She's really upset you didn't show up." He didn’t even look at me as he threw some red solo cups in the big black trash bag he had in his hands.

            I ran my hands through my hair. “Liam, I honestly forgot I-" 

            "Don't tell me, tell Maya." 

            I exhaled and turned around, passing Louis who just gave me a look. I stepped into the kitchen where Maya was talking to Danielle. She laughed and I felt my heart racing. She saw me and her face went straight.