Young Love - Part Three

so i think this is going to be a longer one shot :) tell me what you think <3

MAYA’S P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up to find Harry on the opposite side of the bed softly snoring. It was hot underneath his sheets since it was the middle of July, so I got out of bed and went to check my phone. My mom had texted me a couple times asking when I was going to be back home. I texted her that I’d be back home after lunch. I was pretty sure Harry wasn’t going to let me leave for another couple hours. 

I could feel my entire lower half being completely sore. I heard Harry turn over in bed and I turned around to find him reaching his arm out where I had been sleeping. He grumbled something when he felt empty sheets and his eyes opened. 

“Come back to bed,” he ordered in his deep and husky morning voice. I walked back over and crawled underneath the sheets again. “I’m tired…” 

“I’m hot,” I told him softly. 

“Yes, you are,” Harry replied. I rolled my eyes. Before I knew it, he’d pulled me on top of him with his arms slinked around my waist. I leaned down to give him a kiss and I could feel him smiling. 

“I’m really sore too,” I whispered to him softly. My nose nuzzled against his. I loved the feel of his fingers running up and down my back, gently caressing the skin. My nose moved to the side of his neck. “I’m going to college in… soon…” I told him tiredly. 

“You’re still mine,” Harry whispered. I fell onto the bed next to him and he began kissing me around my face. 

“I don’t want to leave you,” I mumbled sadly. “I don’t want to go to college. I just want to be with you…” I felt Harry’s fingers run up and down my side. His eyes just looked into mine. He lightly kissed my lips. 

“Well we both know that we’ll have to leave for university eventually,” Harry reminded me. I pouted a little bit. 

I picked my hand up and laced it in between his long fingers. “We should go somewhere together,” I whispered. 

“Mmm? Where would you like to go?” Harry hummed as he softly kissed me around my face. 

“Anywhere… I just want to be with you…” 

“Mmm…” Harry hummed. 

“Do you want to be with me too?” I asked softly. 

“Of course I do, I don’t want to be with anyone else…” 

“Really?” 

“Mmm…” 

I looked into his eyes that looked back into mine. He pressed his lips against mine. “It’s crazy to think that two years ago we barely even looked at each other…” 

“I always thought you were beautiful…” 

“And I was intimidated by you and your friends back then…” 

“My friends were assholes back then. I wish I’d gotten with you sooner…”

“Why didn’t you then?” I asked softly. 

“I don’t know… I was afraid to talk to you…” 

“Bullshit.” 

“Babe, any guy would be nervous to talk to such a gorgeous girl. And when I kissed you for the first time and you were pulling back I was just like oh shit she doesn’t want to kiss me and I like purposely shut the lights off so that you wouldn’t see me blushing…”