Des

hey guys :) so idek if many of you read this, but if you do, before you read, comment POTATOES so i know that you stumbled across this new chapter :) okay, well i hope you like it, please comment when you're done with it :)

            I rolled half on top of Harry and smiled at his curls that fell at the sides of his face, some still sticking to his forehead from the sweat that lay in a thin layer. I put my hand on his cheek and lightly kissed the side of his mouth. His stomach muscles involuntary tightened as I pressed my palm against them. I always loved seeing Harry the morning after an active night in his bed – he was always so tired and his voice was even deeper and raspier than normal. He tiredly smiled and we just looked at each other. His green eyes always looked lighter in the morning. I gently pressed my lips against his and we started kissing real softly, enjoying our time together.

            “I don’t know what I like to see more,” Harry whispered, keeping his arm around my naked waist. “You when you’re underneath me, or you right now…” I giggled and kissed his lips again. “Mmm…” he hummed in the back of his throat. I could tell Harry was tired. The sheets to his bed were all disheveled and there were only a couple pillows left to lay our heads on, the rest having been thrown around the room only a couple hours earlier. I rested my head on his chest and ran my hand up and down his muscled, tan skin. “Why don’t you go make me some tea…?” Harry requested, running his fingers up and down my spine. He pulled some hair behind my ear with his right hand as he kept his left arm around my waist. “I did do all the work last night…”

            “Some tea?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows. “You mean you want me to physically get up and fix you a pot of tea?” I laughed a little bit and Harry tiredly smiled at me. “You don’t want me to stay and cuddle with you?” I pretended to pout and planted small kisses down his neck.

            “Please? There’s a robe in my drawer,” he said before he let out a big yawn. I rolled my eyes and slid out of bed after I’d given him a couple more kisses and quickly walked over to his dresser, pulling open the middle drawer. “Thank you baby,” he said tiredly. I grabbed the white robe and pulled it over my naked body. A pillow sat at my feet and I picked it up and threw it at my boyfriend whose eyes were still half open. He chuckled to himself as it hit his shoulder and I walked out of his bedroom and into his kitchen.

            I filled up his silver tea kettle with water and put it on the stove to boil. I leaned back on the counter, thinking to myself. My entire body felt sore from last night and I could feel the sore skin of some love bites. The image of Harry’s strong body on top of me, glistening with sweat, clouded my mind. His bottom lip that would get pulled between his teeth when he gave a particularly hard thrust. It would soon meet with mine after I would let out a small whimper. There was always a lot of kissing. Harry seemed to make sure of that. Everything was so romantic with him. We'd stay up kissing way too late at night until one of us would drift off to sleep. I was shaken from my intimate thoughts when I heard a knock on Harry’s door. I walked out of the kitchen to answer it, thinking it was probably just one of the guys looking for Harry.

            I opened the door to find a gray-haired man standing there, looking surprised. “Sorry,” he rushed in a British accent. “I was looking for Harry Styles’ apartment… The doorman must’ve given me the wrong number, sorry to bother you.”

            “No, this is Harry’s apartment,” I told him, looking back into the apartment and then back at the man in front of me.

            “Oh, great,” he smiled at me.

            “You can come in,” I pulled some hair out of my face and opened the door up wider for him to step inside. “I’ll go get him.”