The Bedtime Routine

hey guys :) okay, well i have nothing to warn you about in this chapter!! :D yay!!! haha i hope you like it :) it's pretty short, but i thought it was pretty cute... Harry and Maya <3

            I propped myself up on my elbows as I lay in Harry’s bed, waiting for him to come out of his bathroom.

            “Maya close your eyes!” he called from inside the bathroom.

            “What? Why?”

            “Just do it.” I squeezed my eyes shut. The small squeak of his bedroom door was audible and I heard his heavy footsteps walking around near the foot of his bed. I cracked my eyes open a little bit and squealed. He was naked. “Maya!” Harry exclaimed, laughing out loud. I flipped myself over, still giggling to myself. I assumed some sort of clothing was pulled on before he crawled on top of my back.

            “Harry,” I giggled, feeling his bare chest press to my back that was covered with his t-shirt. It was much too large on me, but it didn’t matter so much.

            I felt his wet curls brushing the side of my head as his lips pressed to my cheek. I felt his hands move underneath my body and start tickling my sides. “Harry!” I squealed, struggling to get out of his grasp. He let go and I crawled under his sheets, covering myself and inching closer to the foot of his bed. I heard his deep laugh and before I knew it, he was underneath as well. “Harry, no!” I laughed even more when I felt his hands grab my ankles. I managed to turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me. “Mwah,” I said as I kissed his lips. Harry rolled over on top of me and straddled my small frame. We were still completely covered by his sheets. We were by the foot of Harry’s bed and if we rolled over any more, we’d fall off the end. “It’s hot under here,” I whispered, looking up at him, a huge grin plastered onto his face, making his dimples show in his cheeks.

            “That’s because you’re here,” he flirted and I giggled even more.

            “No, it’s because of you. I mean, look at that curly hair…”

            Harry laughed a little bit to himself and I managed to push him off of me. He fell to the left, and gasped as he fell off the side of the bed. He took most of the sheets with him which pushed me off as well, making me fall on top of my boyfriend. We rolled over twice and stopped, Harry underneath me. I straddled his waist this time and laughed at him.

            “Hey,” he smiled and sat up, wrapping his arms around me so that I wouldn’t fall backwards. “What is so funny, young lady?” he teased, his hands travelling up the back of my shirt, or his shirt rather. I smiled at him and he pressed his lips against mine. “I’m so happy you’re mine…”

            I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head a little bit. I looked into his green eyes and swallowed.

            “I love you,” he whispered on my lips. He continued brushing his lips against mine, not fully kissing me.

            Even though Harry and I had been dating for almost a year, maybe even longer, we never really told each other we loved each other that often. I guess it was just sorta implied with our kisses and actions towards each other. I mean, I did love Harry. The real sort of love too. It would just feel weird sleeping alone some nights if we decided to sleep in our separate beds. I would strangely never get a good night’s sleep if I was without Harry next to me.

            Harry’s curls lightly tickled my forehead, making me smile a little bit. “Maya,” he whispered softly, his nose rubbing against mine. “I am so in love with you, you can’t even begin to imagine…” His lips continued brushing against mine. “So, so in love that no one else will ever be able to comprehend…”