FOREWORD

HOLA,

This is To the Real You, my first book on Wattpad that I'm serious about. I wrote it quite a bit ago, in pen and ink, featured 395 pages and not to mention it was the book that gave me my most devoted readers as far as my written works are concerned.

I'm really happy that I'm actually doing this, taking my first step forward in my hobby of writing.

For all those who read the book before, this isn't the To the Real You that you know in the way you know it. For those who haven't, I want to say thanks for choosing this book and I hope that you like it.

Tate and I were fake.

I had a fake personality...

She had a fake name...

Sometimes I wondered how much of our truths were lies without us knowing...

But at the same time I knew that Tate and I were real in the moments that mattered, in the moments of weakness when our facades would fall apart...

And that was why I crossed out the "To Tate" on the envelope, because this letter was the one honest thing between us, devoid of secrets and lies...

It deserved to go to its owner.

So I simply wrote...

TO THE REAL YOU.

So before I delve into this world I'd like to thank the girls from my school who are awesome and really supportive. They get me writing when I'm down and smack me when I make mistakes. So this book is for them...(forgive me of I spell your user wrong)

#Angypole

#shipper-cupid

#tokoniapum

#debby1016

#Lollipoppurple2k

#kamsok

#IfunanyaAmene (Your name isn't creative in the slightest, but I still love you)

#brendavip234

#MJOsannaAE

#almira1404

And I cannot forget Puppylover(I think) and Pandabae, love you to the moon and back.

Now, if I've not typed your user... sorry... I asked you and you didn't give me.

Lol.

So without further ado...

To the Real You...(that rhymed- heh-heh)