Seis

Hola, 

Welcome to Chapter Six!!! I'm dedicating this Chapter to my very close friend's sister who was hyped about this book!

Hope I haven't disappointed.

;D

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Thanks..

My first class for first term was I.C.T...

And my teacher was mental.

"Hey, Calories!" Mr Matteo Rivera called out to Eduardo who had a hand on his computer and the other in a bag of chips, "I'm sure that if I come over there I won't see anything more productive than a bag of chips as your graphic design!"

I sighed, moving my cursor across the monitor to look for the tool to use for the "simple" logo he wanted us to try out. There was nothing simple about the Labyrinth Coffee House logo.

I'd thought that with the crash course I did all weekend I'd be less surprised by everything. But I was still confused.

"Do you need help?"

Ah yes...

Dante.

It all started one Tuesday morning when Principal Pierre summoned me along with six other students and told them that they were my tutors...

For Spanish Literature, I had a girl called Isabella Garcia as my tutor.

For History of Spain I had Emilia Sanchez, Eduardo's girlfriend.

For English I had none since I spoke it but still had to check in with the Bachillerato Uno and Dos teachers at my leisure.

For Art Foundation, Blanca was my student tutor... I wondered how I felt about that...

As for design, I got some guy called Santiago Pierre... rumors were that he was the Principal's relative and she was biased towards him. Well, all I could tell was that he always had an annoyingly smug look on his face.

For Scenic Arts, I had a guy named Phillipe Diaz. He had a face like he was always asleep.

Finally for I.C.T, Dante was my tutor.

I didn't have tutors for Psychology and Artistic Drawing meaning I would have to sort myself out with my teachers.

These students were mandated to sit beside me for every class for the first term after which I'd take a test to check my progress...

Guess I had a long Fall Term ahead of me.

"Yeah, I was wondering how they got the loop angle for the cup."

Dante hummed and pointed me to the tool, "It's all about experimenting till you get it, it's fun."

"No it's not." I snorted.

He leaned back into the padded backrest of the chair, "Then why did you pick the subject?"

"To use my Instagram, why else?"

He gave a brief chuckle before returning to his work, which was almost done by the way. I wondered how he had done it and I might've been gawking because he turned to me with his ever patient smile in place, "Anything else?"

"Let's just switch seats and you can do my work-"

"That won't help your test." He scolded jovially.

"But it'll help my right now, Christ please before he catches us!"

As though Christ was punishing me for invoking his name as Lucia, my cousin, would say, Mr. Rivera turned to us, "Montana, is K-pop giving you trouble?"