J-hope and suga arrived here as soon as they heard this

J-hope and suga arrived here as soon as they heard this. A doctor came out.

"Sorry, we are closing the hospital. Take him to another hospital." The doctor spoke as he looked at Jin.

"Sir, he is badly injured." Jin tried to convince him.

"But I don't take any patients at this time. Just go from here." I went towards the doctor. "You have no sense of responsibility as a doctor. Don't you think you are unfit for this kind of job." I questioned hin.

"Oh...ok. Now what are you going to do about it? Are you going report me to cops or someone else? Do you think I will be scared of that?!" The doctor didn't hesitate.

"You got that wrong." J-hope immediately pointed his gun towards this doctor's head. I went closer to him.

"We don't report on people. People report on us." He was scared by this moment.

"In simple words, we are gangsters." Suga continued.

"If you treat him, you will go to home. If you won't treat him, you will go to hell. Choose one." I crossed my arms.

"I-I will t-treat h-him." The doctor managed to utter.

"Even if you do a slightest mistake in the treatment. you will have to face your death." J-hope threatened him.

"Did you understand?! Even a slightest mistake is not acceptable." Taehyung repeated. He nodded.

TIME SKIP...

The doctor came out. "How is he?!" I asked him.

"H-he is fine. He j-just needs some r-rest." The doctor replied. I nodded.

"Get the hell out of my sight." The doctor left from here immediately. "I will stay here. You guys go ahead." I spoke as I went to take a seat.

"Who the hell is going?!" Taehyung spoke. "We are going to stay here." J-hope sat down. "After all, he has no one else except us." Jin smiled warmly.

And suga, he already slept on the waiting seat. I chuckled.

These guys really love each other a lot. I don't want to betray them.

"Y/n, I don't think you ate. Let's go eat something." J-hope got up.

I am not hungry right now. You guys go ahead. I will stay here." They nodded and left from here.

TIME SKIP...

Y/N P.O.V...

It's already 2 am. Jin and the others are asleep. And here I am sitting beside jungkook with so many thoughts that were having a marathon in my head. But a sudden voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Do you know, you have been staring at me for 4 hours. Can't stop staring at me huh?!" I could Jungkook smirk

"Y-you were awake all this time." I asked him. "How can I sleep when someone is staring at me so intensively." He stressed on the last words.

"W-what do you m-mean...i-intensively?!" I looked away. "Why are you stuttering?!" He teased me.

"Just get some rest." Jungkook chuckled.

"Ahh...." He groaned. I quickly got up. "What happened? Does it hurt?!" Jungkook started laughing. "See yourself in the mirror. You look funny." He continued to laugh. I scoffed.

"Stop messing with me in the middle of the night."

"Ah, if I knew you would be so worried about me then I would be happy to get hurt everyday." Jungkook spoke as he looked at ceiling.

"You have gone crazy, Jungkook." He was just smiling. It's rare to see him smile like this. But somehow, it makes me happy.

I sat there for a while.

"Why did you risk your life just to save me? I am sure you wouldn't risk your life just to save an underboss." I asked him the question which was bothering me. He didn't speak anything.

"I didn't save you because you are an underboss."

"Then why did you save me...risking your own life?!"

"I saved you because..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!