"Yes, I had it with me at that time." He replied as he looked around hoping to find his phone. Taehyung started searching the whole place. Sehun's men were still lying down on the floor. This place was fully covered with those guys. Some people were dead, some were badly injured, some were conscious and some were not.

"Can't you help me instead of standing there." He shouted. "Not interested."

"You are.... not at all kind." I scoffed at his sentence. "Did I tell you that I am kind?!"

I continued watching taehyung work so hard to find his phone. But suddenly, I saw a guy slowly getting up with a gun in his hand.
My eyes widened as I saw that guy aiming at taehyung.

"Hey, I found my pho-" I cut him off.

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

I finally found my phone. "Hey, I found my pho-"

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Suddenly, Y/n shouted. I saw a person aiming at me. And then I fell down cuz someone pushed me.

Y/N P.O.V...

Without wasting any time, I quickly went up to him and pushed him. But it was too late for me to move then. I immediately closed my eyes knowing the bullet would hit me.

*Bang*

I felt a sudden

Touch, to be particular a warm hug. As I opened my eyes, I saw...

 As I opened my eyes, I saw

I saw Jungkook hugging me.

*Bang bang*

I slowly touched his back. And then I looked at my hands covered with his blood. I diverted my attention to him.

Careless idiot." He whispered and fell down. Taehyung quickly caught the guy who shot Jungkook. And then, he killed him.

My hands were shivering, my breath was uneven. "J-Jungkook!" I slowly bent down to his level. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to get up. "Don't move! T-taehyung, hospital fast!" I managed to utter some words.

"I-I am fine. Don't worry." Jungkook tried to calm me down. I looked at his wounds. His bleeding didn't stop at all.

Jin quickly made his way to us. "What the hell happened?! Why is he like this?" Jin was worried. "We will talk later. Take him to the hospital." Jin nodded. Jin lifted him up and exited this place. We followed him.

TIME SKIP...

Y/N P.O.V...

We took jungkook to the nearest private hospital....