"We...never really discussed...labels." Jimin said. "I get that we may have talked about it but we never made it official or anything,"

"Park Jimin,"

"Yoongi,"

"You and I have been seeing each other for almost a month now, yes?"

"I'd say that's accurate?"

"I think it's safe to say you and I are officially a thing," Jimin offered him a smile and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Well aren't you going to ask me?"

Yoongi hummed and placed his hands on Jimin's waist.

"Park Jimin," he repeated, "Will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?"

"Yes," Jimin whispered. Yoongi lent forward for a kiss and then grabbed his hand and tugged him forward.

"Come with me, there's still one thing I'd like to show you,"

Yoongi led Jimin to a room on the left side of the landing, and pushed the door open. He flipped on the light and Jimin was greeted with the sight of a double bed, bookshelves filled with notebooks galore and tiny trophies.

There was a desk that was in pristine condition, like it hadn't been used in years. The room itself both screamed teenage boy because of the posters and dark colours but it was too clean.

"It's really...."

"Depressing?"

"No clean. Clean is the word I'm looking for here. I get that your house is clean, but that's Seo-Ah's doing. Your office is another story, but that- that screams you. This....did you clean before you moved out or?"

Yoongi tossed his head back with a laugh. "I tried to," he explained, moving to sit on his bed. "I made my bed and that was it. I guess mum came in and cleaned it after I left,"

"How sweet of her," Jimin teased, moving to sit next to him on the bed. "Although I do like it. It screams you. Everything except the basketball trophy,"

"I use to play as a kid. And in high school, but only in the first two years. I stopped the year you arrived."

"Why?"

"My heart just wasn't into it anymore. I had a period of depression and the things that I loved meant very little to me."

"Is that when you started writing music?"

"Yeah, it...to be honest, rap music wasn't exactly what I had planned as a type of music career. I knew I wanted to do music but I always thought it'd be classical,"

"Classical?" Jimin asked, voice raising slightly with wide eyes as he turned to him.

"I played piano growing up. Before I made it big, the only time I ever saw my parents proud of my musical talents was when I played piano at family events like this. They liked to show me off."

"Will you play for me sometime?"

"Maybe...if you dance for me sometime."

"What kind of dancing?" Jimin inquired, raising and eyebrow. "Actual dancing? Or pole dancing?"

"Why not both?" Whispered leaning in for a kiss. Jimin closed his eyes, hands cupping the sides of Yoongi's face. It was a gentle kiss that was more smiling than it was actual kissing until Yoongi managed to get the younger under him, kissing him with more force. Jimin had undone the first button of his shirt when Yoongi's mother's voice rang out through the home.

"BOYS! DINNER!"

The two pulled apart.

"This is going to have to wait," Yoongi sighed. He rose to his feet, buttoning his shirt up and pulled Jimin with him.

The two of them exited Yoongi's room together and headed back down the stairs, hands interlocked with one another.

As they entered the kitchen, Yoongi's mother placed her hand out and stopped Jimin. She offered Yoongi a smile and motioned for him to go on inside. Yoongi let go of Jimin's hand and went to sit next to his grandmother.

"You are good for him," she whispered to Jimin, placing a hand on his shoulder lovingly. "I haven't heard him laugh like that in a long time,"

this chapter is a bit rushed, but I did struggle quit a bit when it came to writing it.