Bonus chapter 5 Accident

Start from the beginning

"Hi I am Celine please give me your order" she said politely.

"Hi Celine, I am Nathanial Knight. People call me Nate. You can call me Nate too. Nice to meet you" he said smiling at her like a maniac.

"Sir your order" she asked again. He choose something from the menu and told her.

She brought everything he ordered.

"Hey Celine, I think I ordered too much. Come sit and eat with me" he asked.

"Sorry sir it's not right to eat with our customers" she politely declined.

"If you feel it's too much for you I can pack the remaining after you finish eating. You can give to people with no food" she said and went back to serve other tables.

When he is finished she packed the remaining food and gave it to him.

"Celine this is for you" he gave her the single rose and love card.

"Oh.... That's you who is following me and giving me roses" she asked.

"Celine I..... like you. Can you have a date with me" he asked nervously.

"No....I don't really know you. How can I trust you" she ask him .

"If you don't go out with me how will you know about me" he asked her back.

"I don't want to know about you" she said and run back to the bill counter.

He sighed.

He followed her to the 24 hour shop too. He bought something for namesake and tried to start a conversation with her.

But she avoided him like plague

This continued for almost one month. Even though she avoided him she didn't kick him out. She too looked at him when he is not looking.

In the meantime Annie and Celine friendship grew deeper. They became inseparable. They can be seen together everywhere.

One day when they were walking in the corridor. Annie was talking non-stop as usual she didn't notice a skater coming towards them in uncontrollable speed. But Celine saw it when he is too close so she pushed Annie from the way but she couldn't move in time.

He hit her hard. Both Celine and the guy hit the floor hard. The impact on Celine is more that the guy because the guy safely landed on top of Celine.

Annie took unconscious Celine to the hospital. She has ligament tare in her right leg and hair line fracture in her right hand.

Annie called her brother and her mate for help.

"What happened" both Mathew and Nate came in at the same time.

Mathew hugged Annie inhaling her scent to calm himself.

"Are you and baby alright." He asked anxiously.

That's when he notice that Nate is not checking his sister but some other girl.

" Nate your sister is here" alpha Mathew reminded him.

"Oh.... I know but she is fine and you are here for her. But my mate is unconscious in the bed" he said.

"You found your mate." He asked Nate surprised. Nate just turned to Annie.

"What happened to Celine" he asked.

"A skater came in uncontrollable speed towards us but Celine saved me but she can't move on time" Annie said.

"I am going to kill him" both the Alphas said in unison.

"Why is she not waking up" he asked anxiously.

"She will wake up soon. She is really weak. She has a hair line fracture in right hand and ligament tare in right leg. She can't walk for two weeks. She has to have her hand on sling for atleast one month." She informed him what the doctor said.

"I tried to call her parents but number does not exist" Annie said sadly looking at Celine.

"What!!?" Both Alphas asked shocked. But Nate already has some doubt about her parents.

Then they heard Celine groaning in pain.

"Celine" Annie called her.

"Annie what happened" she asked confused.

"It's a accident and you saved me and my baby" Annie said looking at her.

"Oh.. what is the time, I have to go to my work" she started getting down.

"You are not working for one month" a deep voice ordered.

Celine looked towards the source of the voice "why are you here" she asked shocked.

"I called him. He is my brother" Annie told her.

"What?!!.. this... is... your... brother.." she asked and fainted again.