Chapter 6

"Are you alright?"

"Not really."

"What's wrong" Angela moved to the seat next to me at the lunch table as apposed to across from me, where she normally sat.

"So I have one of the new kids in my pre-lunch class and he wasn't very nice to me."

I watched as Angela thought.

Maybe I overreacted?

"What exactly happened? What makes you think he was mean?"

"He had me color the worksheet like I wasn't capable of handling it. I just felt this tension between us. You know, that feeling you get when you know someone doesn't like you?"

"Maybe he's just having a bad morning? It is his first day at a new school, at a new place. Maybe he's just upset about that?" She offered a comforting smile.

Perhaps she's right. I could be just overreacting and maybe he just don't want to be here, at this new school. He had to leave his friends behind and start over.

I sighed for the billionth time.

"I guess you are right, I do hope our next meeting will be better."

"Don't worry, it will be, just be positive." She assured. She pointed toward the salad bar with her fork. Glancing towards the bar, Jessica was quickly filling her plate with tomatoes and spinach.

She quickly walked across the lunch room, sat across from me, she smiled so widely, leaned forward as she said; "The Cullens"

"Bless you."

"No. The new kids! I have got the scoop!" Jessica eyes sparkled with excitement as she prepared her lunch.

"Okay so there is Rosalie and Jasper Hale who are twins. Alice Cullen is shortest one, Emmett Cullen is the big bulky one and Edward Cullen is the bronzed haired one. Apparently they are all adopted."

Edward Cullen

"You should really think about being a FBI agent."

Mike laughed "She will spill as the FBI secrets."

She gently smacked his arm as Mike sat down.
"No way, I have my volleyball career ahead of me. Besides being an FBI Agent seems like a lot of work."

"And Volleyball doesn't?" Tyler questioned.

"Volleyball comes to me naturally." She shrugged.

"Well when you make it big, you need to save me a ticket okay?" I smiled at her.

"You bet!" She smiled back enthusiastically.

The cafeteria got really quiet, whispers were heard around the tables as we glanced around and noticed The Cullen's entering the cafeteria through the back entrance. Naturally everyone looked at them.

They were all so unbelievably beautiful. No matter who it was. They are had those same facial features, pale skin, eye bags, sharp face shape, golden eyes and somehow they were all adopted.

Rosalie and Emmett entered first, they were

Holding hands?! Wait, why are they holding hands?!?

"Hang on, they are holding hands?!" Mike whispered

Rosalie smiled at me as she pass by. I was slow to react and smiled after her back was turned to me.

"Wait you know her?" Jessica asked

"Yeah, I have Jasper and Rosalie for History."

"What's she like?" Mike took a bite of his sandwich.

I rolled my eyes "She's not going to date you Mike."

"What-pff- that's, that's not what I meant!" Face tomato red, head turned away from me.

Although Mike was a nice guy, he was such a woman chaser.

Tyler laughed and smack his back.

"Oh shut up." Mike mumbled

"Looks like Emmett and Rosalie are together." Angela commented.

Turning towards them, Rosalie leaned in to kiss Emmett's lips.

"Umm...that's kind of...weird and gross." Jessica cringed

"They aren't related remember." I quickly replied

"Well yeah but it's still really weird." Jessica shrugged, picking at he salad.

"Try to be a little nicer. You don't know them." I defended

And so should I

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just, strange." Her lips tightened.

Alice and Jasper linked arms as they carried their food tray. Jasper's body looked stiff again.

"They are also together right?"

Does Jasper hate crowds?

"It looks like it." Mike replied to Tyler

Edward was the last one to arrive.

"He's so handsome!" Jessica beamed

I watched as Jessica blushed, swooned over him. I felt a slight tug of sadness.

She likes him too?

"Do you think he's single?"

Of course she likes him. Who wouldn't.

⚰️

Ugh this book is awful but anyways, I am sorry for updating so late. I need to keep this running so I don't drop it and leave.
Stay tune for the next chapter! If you want to of course! :)