Chapter 5

"I'll see you around." Heels gently clicked on the floor as she stood up from her desk, her blonde hair softly swayed along with her.

"It was nice meeting you." He smiled, walking towards Rosalie, who was already ready for their next class.

"It was nice meeting you both. ? If you two need anything, let me know." Smiling towards the both of them.

They nodded being as there wasn't anything else  to say, they retreated. I let out an unknown shaky breath and made my way towards Angela who was patiently waiting for me.

"Hey, sorry I took so long."

She smiled "They seemed nice."

"Yeah they were but I felt insecure about standing next to people who are beyond beautiful."

"We are all beautiful in our own way." She hugged me as I sighed.

Angela always knows what to say.

"You're such a great friend, have I ever told you?"

"Hmm...no, you haven't but you're also a great friend so don't sell yourself short."

"Thank you!"

"I'll see you afterwards." Angela walked to her class as I walked into mines.

Earth science.

Students were lingering with each other, some conversations louder than other. I looked around and noticed everyone had taken a seat to their liking. Glancing around for an empty seat, I found one in the back middle row.

Perfect. A seat that doesn't draw too much attention.

I sat, glancing as students joked,  other gossiped, I sighed, I didn't care much for gossip, I know all they rumors and scandals.

Thanks Jessica. I really wanted to know if Carol and Tim as still together.

I absolutely cherish our friendship but not the gossip part. I found it sort of an invasion of privacy. It made her happy so I still listened to what she had to say. As she did about my endless talks about architecture and fashion.

Taking out my pencil and paper, I mentally prepared myself for this class to be long. All classes before lunch seemed endless, no matter the subject.

"Alright, everyone please take your seats. I am Mr. Varner and I would like to welcome you to Earth Science. Please take a worksheet from the stack, and a pack of color pencils and pass the rest down the row."

I watched as the supplies slowly made its way down to me and the empty desk next to me. Or so I thought.

"Hello."

I tried not to get startled but it was impossible. The bronze haired boy sat next to me, waiting for me to respond and give him his book.

Do all the new students has this darn startling attack?! Be a Pokémon already!

"Sorry! I didn't hear you sit down. Here is your worksheet."  I cursed under my breath as my hands slightly trembled.

"It's quite alright, thank you."

His voice is smooth like his other siblings and yet, completely different. It was slightly husky. Gosh, it was intoxicating. Damn him. He was even more handsome up close! He's only said hi and I already have a dumb crush on him!

His face scrunched as he grabbed his paper out of my hand.

"Welcome to Forks High School. I have have already met two of your siblings, got World History with Rosalie and Jasper."

His eyebrows knitted slightly.

Did he not like that?

As the class continued on, the tension between slowly risen, I made me uncomfortable.

Did I say something wrong? Should I ask him? Maybe I am just imagining it. Yes, that's got to be it.

"For the next assignment, please work with your partner. Get to know each other because their will a lot of team projects in this class."

Okay, just relax. You've got this.

"I will fill out the answers and you can color it." His voice was slight smooth but was tight, clipped and annoyed.

I slowly felt anger rise inside of me.

Do I look dumb?

I felt belittled has his quickly wrote the answer, sliding the paper down to me. I glanced down, the most perfect cursive I have even seen, all the answers in there correct spots.

I grabbed the colors needed and slowly started to shade in the cell diagram.

"Just color it. You don't need to shade it. It doesn't matter how it looks."
He was getting impatient as I took my time with properly shading them in.

As an artist, it mattered to me.

"What's your problem?" I whispered yelled, no longer being able to stand his rude attitude.

"Nothing is my problem." His face smoothed out, trying to fake a relaxed facial expression.

"Why are your rude to me? I didn't do anything for you to treat me like that." I clenched the color pencil in my hand.

"I'm sorry, I misplaced my frustration." The sincerity is his voice, the no longer knitted eyebrows, made me cool down enough to speak.

"Please, know that I am not trying to be rude but make sure to have your emotions in check."

"Of course, I do apologize." He smiled at me as I handed him the finished worksheet.

Class was almost over, I thought it best to ignore him. I don't want to bother with him m right now. It will only put me in a bad mood.

Finally the bell rang, I watched as he speed out the classroom. I didn't even know his name.

   .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
✿°。                                 ✿°
✿°。         Chapter finished                  ✿°
   Sorry for the late chapter!
I hope you enjoying the story so far