Chapter 32 - Feral Mating

The next month I spent with Danny went by in complete bliss. He was the perfect mate towards me.

I had even met up with all the other Hunters and called everything off with them. Some were disappointed in me but understood to my surprise. I had explained to them that not all werewolves were bad and that it was the rogue wolves that deserved to be hunted. They were the ones who caused the most trouble to us humans.

Others like Thalia were happy that I had found my happiness with Danny.
Danny still hadn't marked me and Thalia kept asking to see my mark. I wanted to be marked by him but he refused to until I was ready to mate with him. That was something that still made me nervous even though I shouldn't be.

Danny was the sweetest werewolf ever and he took such good care of me. I knew he'd be gentle with me during my first time despite how he says he'd lose control. I trusted him completely and I wanted to submit to him like he wanted me to.

I knew I'd always feel nervous about mating until I got it over with. I had come to terms with giving up my control to him. I had no hesitation left in me anymore.

I didn't know how Danny would believe I was ready to give myself to him. Many times when I had been turned on, I told him I was ready even though I wasn't and he had somehow known I wasn't. I didn't know how he'd realize.

He still teased me with dirty jokes all the time and I still always got embarassed whenever he said them so I had no idea if he'd believe I was ready for him.

I was currently in the kitchen making food for Danny while he slept. I loved cooking for him. I loved doing pretty much anything for him. He always did so much for me so I always felt like doing things to show him how much I appreciated and loved him.

I hadn't told him I loved him yet because I was absolutely terrified of those words. But I knew I wanted to because I truly felt so much love for him. I was absolutely crazy for him.

Sometimes I couldn't believe a werewolf had won me over the way Danny did.

I flipped the pancakes before turning to the pan of scrambled eggs and transferring them over onto a plate. Danny was a huge werewolf and I hadn't realized how much werewolves could eat until I started eating meals with him daily.

I made sure to make a large quantity of food because Danny always woke up really hungry. I was almost done with the food when I felt someone hug me from behind.

I sighed when I felt Danny's soft lips against the back of my neck. "Good morning, my love." He grumbled sleepily and I couldn't help but grin at how cute he sounded. "What are you doing up so early? I woke up and you weren't in bed. I missed you."

"I'm making you breakfast." I said before turning around to face him. I got up on my tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on his lips just as he smiled.

"You're cooking for me?" His smile was huge as he looked at all the food. "No one has ever taken the time to cook for me like this." He spoke before giving me many small pecks against my lips. I giggled before pulling away and transferring all the food onto plates.

"Sit," I said as I set the plates on the table. Danny helped me set them up before he sat. He pulled a chair out for me and I sat beside him. He then pulled me in close beside him, wrapping his arm around me.

"You are the sweetest, Alina." He smiled at me, kissing my forehead before we both began eating.

We talked about everything as we ate. I talked about the shopping I did with Rosie and Zander yesterday. Zander wouldn't let us go alone since Rosie was pregnant so we had to let him come on our shopping trip. He was extra annoying but I understood he was just protective and worried over Rosie.