Chapter 20 - So Hot

"Now Alina, if you try anything you'll be put back in the cell. I really don't like putting you there so please don't do anything." Danny said causing me to nod my head. I hated that stupid cell and I really didn't want to go back there anyways, so I wasn't planning on doing anything. Well at least for now.

"Good, now Zander is calling me for a pack meeting. He says it'll be a quick one, only about half an hour so I'll be back after that." He said and I nodded my head again."Now I thought about tying you to the bed because I'm not sure I can trust you anymore. But I'm not going to because I don't want you to feel like you have no freedom. I don't want you to feel like I own you. Please don't ruin that Alina. I really don't want to keep you tied up." Danny said and I sighed, nodding my head once more. He then leaned down and kissed my cheek before leaving the room, leaving it locked behind me.

As soon as he left, I felt a light buzzing in my ear surprising me. I reached up and felt my small ear piece. I totally forgot I had a little ear piece that contained a small camera and was my way to communicate with Thalia.

It was buzzing which meant Thalia was calling me. I immediately turned it on since Danny wouldn't be back for a long while.

"Hello. Thalia?" I answered just as I heard a squeal which sounded exactly like her.

"Thalia stop squealing! Why are you squealing?" I asked not understanding what was going on.

"Danny! Oh my goodness he's so cute! I heard everything he's said to you, since yesterday and oh my gosh Alina I can't believe you still haven't accepted him as your mate yet!" She exclaimed in a really high pitched voice.

"Thalia! Stop listening in on everything, I need some privacy please and thank you." I exclaimed. I couldn't believe she was listening in on everything. I had completely forgotten about my earpiece and that she could hear everything.

"Privacy with Danny, huh? I wonder what you have in mind." She said and I could practically hear the smirk in her voice causing me to groan.

"None of what you think will ever happen." I stated firmly. I didn't get why we were discussing Danny when we had other more important things to discuss, such as how to get me and the rest of our group out of here.

"Come on Alina. He's so sexy and cute and ugh how can you not want him? I just don't understand! I'll take him if you don't want him." She suggested causing me to immediately burst out with a no.

"No? You so want him, don't you Alina?" And there was that smirk I could hear again. "Come on girl, admit it already. We all know you want him. Don't you dare try to deny it, I heard all those little moans escaping your mouth as he kissed you."

"Thalia!" I exclaimed annoyed that she was listening in on everything. "Stop listening to everything and I did not moan!"

"Yes you did!" She exclaimed. "You were clearly too into the moment to realize you were moaning." I was blushing really hard. This was so embarassing. Thalia, who I didn't even know was listening on everything, heard me moan while kissing Danny. It was more embarassing knowing Danny heard me moan too.

"Alina, you want him. You like him." She said causing me to sigh.

"No I don't. Now bye, call me when you know how to get me out of here." I said before turning the earpiece off. I groaned, hiding my face in embarrassment. I couldn't believe Thalia heard everything. This was so embarrassing.

I turned the earpiece off before putting it in the pockets of my pants before I laid down on the bed, thinking about how dumb Thalia was being. I didn't want Danny. I mean yes, I admit he's really attractive and sweet, but I'm not looking for a relationship. Especially not with a werewolf. I can't be with the one thing that I hate the most out of everything in existence.