Chapter 30 - Saved Me

"What do you mean, Danny?" I asked him confused and his eyes widened in realization.

"I was only a child then but I remember it was the first time I went on patrol with my father and the other pack members." He spoke softly as he grabbed my hands gently in his, his eyes hopeful. "I had gotten tired and decided to rest while the rest of the pack members went off. I soon heard screaming and I decided to check what it was and I found a Rogue wolf and a small family."

I felt tears prick my eyes when I realized what he was telling me. I couldn't believe it.

"I called for help as fast as I could Alina. I was only a child and I didn't know what to do but it was too late." He whispered as tears fell down my face.

"My father came and so did everyone else and they killed the Rogue wolf." He wiped away the tears on my face as he continued. "I remembered that a little girl my age was thrown into the pond so I took her out myself. We took you to the hospital and that's all I remember." He finished softly.

I couldn't help as I started sobbing. Danny pulled me in tight as I cried in his arms.

I couldn't believe that all this time it was a Rogue wolf that had killed my family and that I had hated every single Werewolf for it. I couldn't believe Danny had saved me back then and that I had hated him and pushed him away for so long.

"You saved me back then?" I asked softly and he nodded his head quietly, stroking my hair gently. "I'm so sorry for how I've treated you Danny. I'm truly sorry." I sobbed out feeling so much guilt.

"It's okay Kitten, you don't have to apologize. I understand why you acted the way you did all this time. What's important is that you're mine now." He growled softly in my ear as I gasped lightly, feeling his mouth sucking on my earlobe.

"Danny," I whispered softly, pulling away to grab his face in my hands. I smiled at him as more tears slipped from my eyes. I felt so happy now that I had finally let go of all my hatred and accepted him. He truly was so sweet and handsome and I had a hard time believing he was mine. He smiled back at me before he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back slowly, savouring every moment. I felt his tongue against my lips and I opened my mouth, giving him access. He let out a deep growl as his tongue met mine. His grip on me tightened as he started kissing me harder and faster. I felt a tightening in my core hearing his growl. It was so hot.

"Fuck Alina! I can smell your arousal and it's driving me insane." He growled loudly as he pushed me down onto the bed. I noticed him wince for a moment but then it seemed he didn't care if he was in pain. He climbed on top of me, pinning my arms beside my head. His eyes were dark in lust as he stared intensely down. "I want to taste it." He whispered as he started sucking my neck. I moaned at his words.

"Danny," I moaned out. "You need to be careful, you could open up your stitches and hurt yourself more."

I was so turned on and I wanted him to do anything he wanted to me. I had never been with a man before but I knew I'd do anything to be with Danny right now. I was a little scared if I was honest but my desire overpowered my fear. But even if I wanted Danny to continue, it wasn't safe for him. He was still healing.

Danny suddenly pulled away from me with a loud growl. He was breathing hard as he clutched onto the bedsheets. I noticed his claws were out and when he looked at me, I could see his canines were out. "I'm going to lose control Alina." He spoke as I sat up and reality hit me suddenly. "I'm not going to hurt myself. I'll hurt you if we continue and that's the last thing I want."

I couldn't believe I was willing to give my virginity up to Danny so fast. I didn't think I was ready for that yet and I was glad he pulled back. I pulled the blanket up and over me and waited for him to calm down which he did soon.

"I'm sorry, Baby girl." He spoke softly as he grabbed my hand. "I haven't been with another woman in a long while so I was beginning to lose control when I smelt your sweet arousal. My wolf also started to try to take control because he's been waiting for you to accept us for so long. He wanted me to mark you as ours and mate with you right away." I shook my head telling him it's okay.

"I'm not ready yet either." I explained and he nodded his head.

"I want you to tell me when you really are ready. Because the next time we do this, I won't stop until I'm done doing everything I want to do with you. And there's a lot I want to do with you, things you can't even imagine." He spoke the last part with a growl and I watched him back with wide eyes.

I knew he wasn't fibbing. Danny was always so horny, I couldn't imagine the things he wanted to do. I knew my sex life with him was never going to be boring.

"Fuck!" He swore to himself as he started to get up. "I can't get it out of my mind." He started making his way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked him hesitantly. He turned to look at me with a small smirk on his face.

"To jerk off." He spoke causing my eyes to widen in surprise and for my cheeks to start heating up. "Why so embarassed all of a sudden Alina? Do you want to watch me? You don't have to be scared to ask." He winked causing me to gasp.

"Danny, please shut up!" I exclaimed with wide eyes as he chuckled, winking again at me.

"I'm just teasing you." He chuckled out as he walked into the bathroom.

A few seconds later however, he peeked out again at me. His gaze was trained at the area below my navel. "But I'd love to watch you touch yourself." He spoke with a growl as my mouth fell open in shock. His gaze travelled up to my face before he chuckled again. "Close that sexy mouth of yours Sweetheart, or I might just assume you want me to put my dick in it."

"Danny!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a pillow and threatened to chuck it at him. He laughed hard at me before shutting the bathroom door behind him.

I shook my head in amusement. He was so horny all the time, I didn't know how I was going to deal with it. I wanted him really badly though and I never thought I'd ever consider wanting to suck a guy's dick but the thought of having his dick in my mouth, turned me on so much. I really wanted to please him.

I blushed suddenly at the realization of my thoughts. What was Danny doing to me?

****
Hey guys!
I know I haven't updated this story in 4 years and tbh I forget all the plans I originally had for this. I'm thinking about ending this soon maybe in a few chapters. We all know at this point that Alina has realized Danny and the other werewolves are good and that it was the Rogue wolves who killed her family. They're together now so I think this is the perfect time to end this book as I have no more plans for it.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to see before I end this book?

I'll most likely write a scene in which Danny marks Alina and fully makes her his mate. There's not really much else for me to write. I can write a mating scene as well if you would like or a scene in which they get to know each other a bit more before ending the book. Let me know what you'd prefer. I kept you guys waiting a long time so I'd love to hear your suggestions and try to fulfill them in the next few chapters before I end this book.

Thank you all for understanding!

Xoxo,

Fairytopia08