Chapter 26 - Deal

~Alina~

I woke up the next morning to find something holding tightly onto me. What kind of bed was this? It was strange, yet so damn comfortable. I sighed out as the warmth from this bed radiated into my body. It smelled wonderful too. It honestly felt like I was in heaven.

I decided I wanted to change positions as I was tired of sleeping in the same one. I grabbed onto something, right before I heard a deep male voice yell, "Fuck!" My eyes immediately opened as I tightened my hold on whatever it was that I was holding. I looked down and found I was sleeping on Danny and not a bed as I had originally thought.

"Alina." He groaned, his eyes shut tight in pain. "Please... Let go... Of me." He breathed out causing me to stare at him in confusion. What was he talking about? I moved slightly setting myself in a comfortable position, causing him to groan again.

That's when I realized it wasn't just pain showing on his face. There was pleasure mixed in as well. That is when I also realized that the thing I was holding onto had hardened significantly and grew larger as well. My eyes widened as I looked down to see I had grabbed onto his...

Dick!

Shit this was bad! Really bad. I must have reached down sleepily and grabbed it without thinking. "Alina let go!" He growled out and I realized I was still holding onto it. I immediately let go, my cheeks flushing a bright red as I profusely apologized.

"I'm so so sorry Danny! I didn't know. I was half asleep and it just happened and I couldn't control it. And it's so big Danny!" I slapped my hand against my mouth, just when I said the big part. What was wrong with me? Why did I just say that?

Danny's face still showed pain. "I've been wanting you to do that for so long but I never realized how torturous it'd be." He growled out low in a husky, almost breathless voice. I sighed in relief because it seemed he didn't notice me say he had a big dick. It saved me a hell of a lot of humiliation.

"Alina this is complete torture!" He complained to me, sounding like a little child. "I can't even jerk off right now!" He exclaimed while I awkwardly sat there, blushing furiously. What was I supposed to do in a situation like this? I was so embarrassed.

"You know you deserve to be spanked. But since you said I have a big dick, I might let it go. Key word: Might." He said smirking a little as the pain seemed to have subsided, causing me to lightly smack his arm.

"Actually I think I won't, you deserve it." He said, just before he got ahold of me, throwing me over his lap. I yelped in surprise at the suddenness of his move. He then grabbed my ass causing me to shriek in annoyance.

"How dare you touch me!" I yelled at him as I pushed his hand away. I then got up into a seating position and turned to him with a glare on my face causing him to chuckle at me.

"Why so mad sweetheart? You're the one being a naughty little girl, not me." He smirked at me. "And naughty girls like you are meant to be punished." He grinned as I scrambled off the bed in anger. Just as I got up, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I yelped in pain as I turned around to face Danny who was smiling innocently at me.

"Did you just fucking spank me?" I yelled in anger. "That hurt a lot! You probably bruised me too!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Jelly Bean." He said pulling me closer to him. He wasn't sorry at all. I could see him trying to hide the smirk that was slowly making its way on his face. "And I'm sure I didn't bruise you, baby girl." He said causing me to glare at him in anger. I tried to pull my wrist out of his hold but he wouldn't let go.