Chapter 19 - Remember

~Rosie~

I was so genuinely happy. Zander was willing to try for me and it felt so great. He was also starting to remember. Everything was just going so well. I didn't think I could be this happy ever again when I had found out Zander lost his memory and hated me again. But I guess everything is possible if you put your heart to it.

It was really early in the morning and Zander was asleep beside me. I smiled down at him before I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his cheek. He moved slightly as I pressed more kisses all over his face. He growled lowly before pulling me on top of him and wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him and noticed him still asleep. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he looked with his hair all messed up the way it was.

"Rosie." He groaned. "Let me go to sleep." He mumbled out causing me to giggle even more. I guess he wasn't asleep.

"I'm sorry, Zander." I said before I buried my face into his neck. After a few minutes of quietly laying like that, I started pressing soft kisses to his neck.

"Rosie!" He growled out causing me to giggle again. "Rosie, I swear to god-"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop being so annoying and let you sleep in peace." I said, placing my head down onto his chest.

"Thank you." He grumbled in his sleepy voice before trying to go back to sleep again. I lay quietly again, until I was sure he was asleep. Once he was asleep, I slowly crawled down his body until I reached his boxers. I smirked at him, as I slowly slipped my hands inside his boxers, immediately grabbing onto his little friend down there. More like big friend I should say.

I started rubbing him just as he woke up gasping. "What the fuck, Rosie!" He yelled, just as I let go of him, laughing. I was about to run out of the room when Zander grabbed me by my arm, pulling me back into him. "What was that?" He growled angrily. "I told you I was sleeping, didn't I?"

I turned around in his arms and grinned sheepishly at him. "You're fucking lucky you're pregnant, or else I would have gotten you back hard." He growled out, the lust showing clearly in his eyes. His words aroused me so much. I could feel myself getting wet. I wanted him to get back at me right now.

"But I guess there are other ways I could get you." He growled, pushing me down onto the bed. He got on top of me before burying his face in my neck, pressing his lips lightly against the mate mark on my neck. I moaned loudly at the pleasure that coursed through me at the lightest of touch. I should have known he was going to get me back through our mate mark.

"Please Zander!" I begged as he sucked at the mate mark. I squirmed underneath him as the pleasure was really building up and getting hard to handle. I needed him to bite me.

He pulled back, grinning down at me as he started pulling away. I immediately grabbed onto him. "No, please Zander! Please bite me!" I exclaimed causing him to chuckle at me.

"I don't know if I should. I don't think you deserve it." He grinned as I closed my eyes, willing the want to go away. I couldn't handle it. Once your mate kisses your mate mark with the intentions of biting you, the want becomes unbearable until your mark is bitten again. And now Zander was torturing me, by not biting me.

"Zander please! I'm sorry, I should have let you go to sleep." I apologized hoping he'd accept and just bite me already.

"Don't apologize Rosie, I'm kind of glad you didn't let me go to sleep. This is so much more fun." He chuckled causing me to whimper in frustration.

"Zander please!" I cried out causing him to get up and move away from me. I just looked at him in shock. He couldn't just leave me like this. But just as I was about to protest and beg him to bite me, he grabbed me, and pulled me into his lap. He then buried his left hand in my hair, pulling my head to the side, revealing my neck. He then reached down and sunk his canines deep into my neck, causing me to cry out in pleasure.