Chapter 14 - Seduction

~Alina~

What was I going to do? I was so torn. I never expected to ever find myself stuck in a situation as this.

Would it be cruel of me to pretend to give him a chance? And then leave him, when I got the chance to?

What kind of question is that? Of course it would be cruel. Not only to Danny but to my heart as well. Because I'm not as immune to him as I was in the beginning.

Once we reached Danny's room, he set me down onto his bed, groaning in pain as he did so. He stayed bent down over me, when I grabbed his hand. His eyes held so much hope, I had to look away.

"Danny, why are you hurting yourself like this? I'll never love you. And that's the absolute truth. So stop wasting your time. I'm sure there are many other girls who'd love to take my place." I said, noticing more emotional pain to cloud over his eyes. I knew I was hurting him more and more by the second but I needed to be truthful with him. I needed him to know that he wouldn't get anything from me. Nothing but hatred.

He said nothing but instead pulled away from me with an angry expression on his face. "Honestly, I have no idea why I'm letting you hurt me like this. But what I do know is that I won't let you do that any longer. You clearly don't want to be here and who am I to stop you. Leave." He said pointing to the door, his jaw clenched tightly, his shoulders tense. "Leave and never come back. You don't deserve my love. You really don't. So just leave. You won't be under my protection anymore, just as you cross the doorway. Anyone will be able to capture you and deliver out your punishment to you. I won't have a say in it anymore. And I won't care enough to bother helping you again. So don't bother coming back to me ever again. Even if you realize your mistake, don't bother coming back." I could see a battle working its way in his eyes. I could see it was hard for him to say the words he just said.

It was hard for me to hear them too. I should be happy but I wasn't. I just felt more horrible. But all I did was nod my head, pushing myself off the bed and then walked out of his bedroom without a single glance back at him. I forced myself to keep on walking and not to stop and run back to him.

I successfully made it to the end of the hallway, taking deep breaths in and out. This was harder than I had envisioned. And I didn't have time to let my emotions take me over. I needed to conduct a plan to escape, without getting caught. I checked the clock and it was only 7:45 pm. Almost everyone would be at dinner, making this escape a whole lot easier for me. Except the annoying guards of course.

I needed to somehow sneak past them. I knew of an exit out through the back which led to the garden. There were only about one or two guards at that exit as many were needed there. The exit was quite small and closed in by a lot of trees. No one would try to invade the palace from that exit so not much security was used there. I was hoping that there would only be one guard there. I could probably take one.

I quickly ran down the stairs, glad no one walked by. I even successfully walked toward the back exit. This was turning out easier than I expected. So far. All I needed was there to be one guard at the exit. And fortunately, there was only one. Now I just somehow needed to pass him. I remember Thalia always telling me to just seduce my way out of any situation when it came to a male. The guard at the front seemed just a couple years older than me and would be easy to seduce since he was younger. I couldn't believe I was actually going to give seducing someone a chance. I remember I used to tell Thalia she was insane and that I would never use her advice. Who knew her advice could actually come in helpful one day?

I walked out of my hiding place with a flirtatious smile across my face. I walked towards him with an extra sway to my hips and I felt his eyes locked fast on me. I straightened my back to show confidence and tried to walk past him as if it was normal for me to leave the palace as I pleased. But unfortunately, he stopped me. "Where are you going?" He asked, in his stern guard tone.

"Out to the garden." I said, making sure my smile didn't falter.

"Didn't Danny instruct for you stay inside? He said you weren't allowed to leave." He said, his eyebrows raised.

"Oh pssh. He did, but details details. He's just worried I'm going to go hook up with someone other than him. Someone like you." I said, batting my eyelashes at him. "You're definitely more of my type than he is." I said, playing with the first few buttons of my shirt so that they opened, revealing my cleavage. I could see the guard's gaze immediately drop down to my chest. I felt disgusted of myself for doing this, but I had to if I wanted to escape.

I rested my left hand on the back of his neck while the other one travelled down his torso. "We can totally hook up sometime, when your free from work of course." I said with a wink before going up on my tiptoes and pressing a few kisses to his stubbled jaw.

All of a sudden, the guard picked me up up by my legs and pressed me hard up against the wall, before he smashed his lips hard against mine. I let out a gasp, not expecting that to happen. I wasn't sure if I liked where this was going but I knew the guard couldn't do too much here since he was still on duty, which made me relax a little.

So I just kissed him back, keeping up with the act. I had actually never kissed anyone before so this was my first kiss which I wasn't too happy about. If I could choose one person to have taken my first kiss, it would be Danny.

I immediately shook that thought out of my head, as soon as it had came in. I don't want Danny. I shouldn't want him. He's a werewolf. Werewolves are cruel creatures. Besides, he doesn't want me anymore either.

All of a sudden, the guard squeezed my ass roughly causing me to gasp even more. He took that to his advantage and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I really didn't like where this was going. This was horrible! What did I get myself into? This guy was such a disgusting, sloppy kisser it was absolutely gross. Even though I had never been kissed before, I knew that the way this guy was kissing was definitely not the right way, but in fact the disgusting way.

I pulled away, not being able to take it any longer. But the guard just kept kissing me down my neck and towards my chest. I had to get him to stop. I had to escape and this was just too much for me at the moment. "Look, listen. We can't do this right now." I said in a breathless, seductive voice. "We'll get caught." I said and he stopped immediately, nodding his head. I could see the lust shining brightly in his eyes.

"You're right." He spoke huskily. "We have to do this later. Meet me out behind the warehouse in four hours exactly and we'll continue there." He said with a wink before finally letting me go.

"Oh, definitely." I replied smirking at him. Mostly because that was never going to happen. Not in a billion years.

After that, he let me go and I walked by when I felt a sharp slap on my ass causing me to yelp. An annoyed look crossed my face as I heard the guard chuckle. "I'm going to fuck you nice and hard in your cute little pussy." I felt like smacking him really hard. And I was going to do so but I stopped myself right in time. I needed to escape and I couldn't ruin this perfect chance. And so I walked out, without a word or a glance back at the annoying guard.

I was just happy I was able to escape without causing too much of a scene. And now I was free. Free to go home. Free to join my werewolf hunting group and resume my mission of killing any werewolf in existence and removing them off the face of this earth. Even Danny. Although I had no idea how I was going to accomplish getting rid of Danny. I just knew that it needed to be done and I needed to forever forget about him. He shouldn't mean anything to me. And I needed to understand that.