Chapter 2 - Idiot # 1

Hey guys, make sure to go check out the awesome cover @Httpmaukie made for me. I think it's absolutely amazing! So be sure to check it out! I put it on the side, or up if you are cell phone or tablet users.

* * * * * *
~Rosie Hale~

"Rosie!" I heard Celia yell my name and seeing her instantly brought a smile to my face. She ran up to me and we both hugged. It had been an entire month since I had seen her. The last time I had seen her was the day I was taken by Jack to the cave and the day Zander was stabbed. Celia had been staying with Jack since that was the only way he'd leave us alone. And I was so thankful to Celia. Because of her, Zander was able to be saved and I couldn't thank her enough.

Celia and Jack were mates but Celia doesn't want to be with him. But then Jack said he'd leave Zander and everyone else alone only if Celia stayed with him. And so Celia made the decision to stay with him and it's been an entire month since that day. Jack wouldn't let her visit us because he was scared Celia wouldn't want to come back.

"I missed you so so much Celia! You have no idea!" I exclaimed as I pulled away from the hug. "I missed you too Rosie! I so wish I could have visited everyone earlier but Jack was being a complete ass and wouldn't let me. But I was finally able to convince him to let me come." She said with an annoyed look on her face.

"How'd you manage to convince him?" I asked her as I got her to sit down on the couch.

"Well he claims he's in love with me and wants me to love him back. And so I told him, if he wants me to fall in love with him then he should let me do the things I want to do and see people I want to. And that's why he let me come visit you all today." She said a smile lighting up her face.

"That's great!" I exclaimed, smiling back at her.

"And Rosie... I want to love him. I want to love him so badly. But I can't. I keep remembering what he did to you and Zander and I feel like I would be betraying you if I let myself develop feelings for him. I've been trying so hard not to like him but it's starting to get really hard because he's actually trying so hard to fix things. He makes me feel so loved that its really starting to get hard for me to ignore him. And for that I want to apologize to you. I apologize if I ever let myself love him." She said and I was shocked, completely shocked at her.

"Celia, why are you apologizing? I don't care if you like him, in fact I want you to like him. All I want is for you to be happy. You are one of my closest friends and I just want the best for you. If he makes you happy then let him. And besides, I owe you big time for saving us all. It was all because of you that Zander was saved." I said causing Celia to smile.

"Thanks Rosie and I think I already am falling really hard for him. He's actually so nice and sweet and he really knows how to charm a girl. Not to mention how good looking he is, but don't tell him I said that!" She exclaimed and I grinned.

"Never!" I promised causing her to grin as well.

"So how are things with you and Zander?" She asked curiously causing me to slouch down against the sofa.

"Could be better." I answered simply as a frown slipped across my face. Celia sat their patiently waiting for me to elaborate.

"Zander still doesn't remember who I am. He hates humans just as much as he used to but he's finally excepted me after a lot of arguing with his parents. He knows I'm his mate and he knows he can't do anything to change that. I'm glad he doesn't hate me but I do wish he'd love me like before. I miss him so much. I miss everything about him. It kills me knowing I can't be with him the way I used to be." I said burying my face in my hands. I felt Celia rub my back comforting me.