I'm So Old...

Mel's P.O.V

We were at the party. You know after the wedding and stuff. Luke is with his band mates talking and congratulating Mikey. I was sat at a table just watching everyone have a good time and Bella was on my lap.

"Mommy? Can I go and play with Will?" she asked.

"Of course you can." I said. "But listen Mommy isn't feeling well so I'll leave sooner, ok? Be careful and stay close to daddy!" I said kissing her on her forehead. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Ok mommy make sure too feel better when we get home..." she said looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I nodded. Then she left. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Liz.

"Hi, baby girl!" she said kissing me on the cheek. "Your daughter is already leaving you for a boy?" she asked giggling.

"They grow up so fast..." I said giggling.

"Yeah they do... I'm a grandmom, again! Can you imagine this!?" She smiled looking at B and Will.  "Hey you don't look good... I mean you look sick, not ugly..."

"Awkward just like Luke!" I said giggling. "But yeah I feel sick..."

"Maybe you should go home... I was leaving now anyways so I'll give you a ride." she suggested.

"Ok let me just go and tell Luke!" I said walking up to Luke. "Hey, babe..."

"What's up Baby. You ok? You don't look good... I mean you're beautiful... But y-" he started.

"I look sick I know... I'm leaving sooner... Liz is gonna give me a ride home." I interrupted him.

"No, babe I'll go with you... " he said.

"But B wanted to stay longer... I'll be fine!" I said.

"Hmm, Ok... Call me if you need something!" He said kissing me on the lips. Then I said goodbye to the other boys and their family and friends and congratulated Michael and Angelina one last time, then left.

When Liz left, I got in the house put a onesie on and went to the toilet to take my make up off. After that I put my hair up in a bun and went down to the kitchen and ate some ice cream. Suddenly I stopped and started thinking... I sleep a lt but I'm always tired... I eat quite a lot just like when I was... PREGNANT!!! "OMG!" I yelled throwing everything in the air and running up the stairs... Yeah maybe throwing the ice cream wasn't such a good idea. I looked in all the cupboards in the bathroom and bedroom and finally found one.

After making the test it was postive... "Omg I'm pregnant... LUKE I'M PREGNANT!! Wait I haven't had morning sickness or something... OHMAGAHDD I'M NOT THROWING UP IN THIS PREGNANCY... Wait does Bella even want a sibling? Does Luke even want another child! I'M PREGNANT!! WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF? OMG I'm so old... " I said. Then ran back to the kitchen and cleaned up the ice cream on the floor...

Then the front door opened and Luke came in. "I'm home!"  he said. I stood up.

"I'm not pregnant..." I blurted out.

"What?" he asked confused.

"What?!" I asked myself... "Why are you closing the door?"

"Because it's cold outside!" he said as if it was obvious.

"Where's Bella?" I said mocking him. He then looked around. "YOU LOST BELLA?!"

"What pfff...  Ha haha ha hahaha... Nooooo. I forgot her in the car... I hope so." he said quietly, then left the house and ran up to the car. Then he came back with a sleeping Beauty in his arms. "Seeeee?! Completely save." he smiled and took her too her bed.

"So how are you feeling?" he asked lying next to me and wrapping his and around me.

"Scared... " I said.

"Why are you scared, babe? Bella is save..."  he asked worried.

"That's not it. Luke, I'm pregnant!" I said closing my eyes. "What's wrong babe? You're not talking... You don't want this kid do you?"

"What?! NO, I mean yes... Of course I want it. I'm just so happy that I think I'm gonna cry..." he said hugging me.

"Aww babe!" I said kissing him on the lips and falling asleep in his arms.