Confused!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up with Luke holding me really tight making my stomach going crazy. As I tried to get out of his grasp he only tighten it. I felt my cheeks hitting. Why am I blushing so often lately. I tried again and I did it without waking him up. I took a shower and put on some jeans a sweatshirt and my boot. and walked out the door. I was visiting Liz today because I need help... not mentally... well kind of... ok I don't even know...

As a rang the doorbell she opened the door smiling. "hey baby girl, how are you?" It made me happy that Liz keeps calling me 'baby girl' she never stopped and that made me happy. "Come in.." she dragged me in smiling. "what brought you here?" she asked sitting down on her couch I did the same.

"I need help..." she just looked at me confused. "No I don't need an ambulance or a psychologist..." I said she sigh almost in relief.

"Ok so what's wrong?" she asked looking a little worried.

"Ok so... I don't know.... what is happening... but every time I'm with Luke my stomach goes crazy just like my heart and I don't know what's happening I just feel weird and... yesterday night he though I was asleep and said something like 'I'm Falling for you..' I don't want him to fall and he asked what I was doing to him and we almost kissed twice... I'm so confused." I said not looking at her... this was kind of awkward even if she basically is my mom it's her son we are talking about...

"Oh my god..." she said as I looked at her she looked... happy? "Baby oh my god you are growing up... this is amazing..." she giggled... "oh god you are having your first real crush.... and it's my son... I mean I knew this would happen but not this soon..." she said smiling at me.

"Crush what?" I laughed... " come on he's Like my brother I can't have a crush on my brother...." I said.

"You do know he's not your brother... you two are just best friends." she said. "And your best friend has a crush on you too oh my god this is so exciting..." she cheered.

"Can you make this easier for me because I don't wanna believe that." I tell her

"Baby girl the feeling in your stomach is called butterflies... we have that when we are in-"

"Can we please just leave this here?" I asked... " I can't date him anyways. All the fans are just gonna hate on me more and he will always be busy with his work and stuff and I'm only fifteen he's eighteen..." I said looking at my feet.

"So what it's even cuter if you are younger you are shorter too he's like one head taller than you.." she said making me blush.

"It can't happen he's your son and you are my guardian this wouldn't work..."

"Actually since I knew this was happening I singed the contract but it only counted until you become fifteen... but I managed to convince them to keep you anyways..." She said holding my hand.

"What did you do? Did you had a gun with you or somethin'?" I asked...

"No! I just wanted for you to be able to ever date Lucas... but at the same time I wanted you to stay with me. I love seeing you together you have brown hair and beautiful brown eyes and you are 5'4 tall, and he has blond hair and blue eyes and he's 6'4. you are so different but yet the same your personalities match so well..." she said making me blush...

"I do like him... but I'm not in love." I said trying to convince myself.

"That's what everyone says... But you will figure out the rest by yourself..." liz smiled.

I returned the smile and hugged her.

"Thank you so much for everything for letting me live with you for making me grow up just like I am... I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl. you are welcome it was my choice of everything and I don't regret anything..." I did loved her almost like I loved my mom.

I was walking back to our house now. when I entered I felt a pair of arms around me making my stomach go crazy or like Liz would say making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy... and I obviously knew who he was...

"Omg where were you I was so worried..."

Luke said loudly... making me smile like crazy...

"Calm down I just visited Liz..." I said trying to get out of his hug... failing miserably...

"Don't ever do it again I was..." he stopped when he looked me in the eyes...

me avoiding for him to lean in again and you know... I just finished his sentence... "...worried? is that the word?" I said giggling to make it less awkward...

"Yeah, sorry!" it was silent for a second... "let's wake the rest of the boys..." he smiled widely.

"Sure..." after waking Mike, Cal and Ash up while screaming at the top of our lungs some random things they were pretty annoyed... "let's go do the same to the Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry and Zayn..."

"Ohh they aren't home... they have interviews during the day..." Cal said.

"Didn't you say it was a week off?" I asked.

"Yeah and we do but people want to do some interviews actually we have one soon so we should get ready.." Ash added.

When the boys were done dressing up we went to the city and entered some building. liz was already there. then they sat down in a couch and a woman started asking them question. ten minutes later a question cough my attention. "So Luke you and Melissa seem close..." she said smiling.

He looked in my direction and smiled widely. "Yeah we are really really close ever since she was born..." he said still smiling at me. I felt my cheeks heating. I was smiling so widely. "... fifteen years by her side and I don't regret anything! she's a part of my family, she's a part of me... we are so different but yet the same... I love her...!" He said blushin... This butterflies were going crazy I swear if I opened my mouth a thousand of them would fly out of it.... I was smiling and my cheeks were hurting...