They died!

Mel's P.O.V

"So what happened, sweetie?" Liz asked..

"Luke..." I started sitting down on the couch, "we went to a club last night, right?" she just nodded... "So they all were drunk besides me and harry! and then I looked around and saw a random girl grinding on him... So I left the club Because I needed fresh air, he then followed me and said some sweet things and then..." I stopped should I really tell her! OH FUCK IT! "He kissed me, and he doesn't remember anything and I felt so much during that kiss and he didn't feel anything... he doesn't even know that happened!" I blurred out...

"Oh sweetheart..." she hugged me. I hugged back...

Don't cry, Mel. Don't cry! Don't... FUCK

"Don't cry, beautiful!" She whispered into my hair.

"He doesn't remember!" I repeated...

"I bet he'll regret it after seeing the pictures!" I released from the hug.... pictures?

"Pictures?" I asked with my eyes wide open... I mean I knew there were people taking pictures but already on the internet?!

"Yeah! And I must say you look so cute!" she cheered showing me her phone... #MeLukeKiss is trending worldwide on twitter and there were pictures everywhere!

"I need to catch some fresh air..." I said leaving the Tour Bus! When I left I walked around just trying to calm down a bit.. then some fans came up to me and started asking stuff about me and the boys...

"Melissa are you really portuguese?" A girl asked smiling.

"Well I was born in Australia and grew up there but my parents and sister were portuguese..." I smiled back.

"What do you mean "were"?" Another girl asked in portuguese. My smile faded...

"Well they died...." I said in portuguese, looking down my eyes were watering again. Everyone was quiet... suddenly I felt tiny arms wrap around my waist.. when I opened my eyes there was a little girl looking up at me. She was so cute! I then kneed down to her level and hugged her too! then we got interrupted by someone's voice...