Hurt!

Mel's P.O.V

After a few hours me and Luke had half of a song. It was fun writing with him I never really had written a song with him. I think we are close again... I guess...

We arrived at the arena after a few minutes. I took my backpack and phone and walked into the arena with Liz and the boys. This time it was easy to get in since the fans couldn't get really close to us like usually. The boys had soundcheck for a few hours.

I was sitting on the floor just watching them sing and do their thing... but suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" I recognized that voice and just turned around to see my Girl Best friend!

"ELEANOR!!!" I cheered hugging her. I haven't seen her in like, a month! "Omg... how are you? You look beautiful!"

"I'm fine... thank you! you look even more beautiful!" She cheered. "So how's that thing going between you and Lucas?" My smile faded...

I just looked around and dragged her into the 5SOS boys' dressing room. "Well we confessed our feelings for each other..."

"Sooo are you dating yet?" she asked smiling.

"No, and we won't..." Her smile faded as soon as I said that... "because we both thought about the same thing... like I don't want him to lose fans or something if we date... and he doesn't want me to get hated on even more..." I was really weak I was crying already...

"Ohh... babe!" El said hugging me. "I don't know what to say... I mean I went through all that and louis too... but it is working out.... but maybe you aren't ready for a relationship either, because off all that..."

"I-I don't k-know... b-but he's my f-first real crush... and it wouldn't w-work out..." I paused and took a deep breath... "That j-just hurts so s-so much..." I was sobbing.

Luke's P.O.V

As we ended the soundcheck the rest of the band was talking to the five other boys and I was walking to the dressing room... But I stopped when I heard Someone talking...

"Sooo are you dating yet?" I'm guessing that was Eleanor's voice.

"No, and we won't..." I recognized that voice. "because we both thought about the same thing... like I don't want him to lose fans or something if we date... and he doesn't want me to get hated on even more..." I can hear it in her voice that she's crying.

"Ohh... babe!" El said. "I don't know what to say... I mean I went through all that and louis too... but it is working out.... but maybe you aren't ready for a relationship either, because off all that..."

"I-I don't k-know... b-but he's my f-first real crush... and it wouldn't w-work out..." I heard Mel taking a deep breath... "That j-just hurts so s-so much..." My heart broke because of that sentence and her crying... I felt a tear stream down my own face. I just walked away.

It's the best for both of us.

I kept thinking about that while I was walking, then I bumped into someone... Calum.

"Yo mate, what's wrong?" Calum asked worried maybe because I was crying.

"Mel..." was all I could say... He then dragged me to a room...

"What's wrong with her?" he asked.

"She's hurt... I heard her and El talk... Mel said that I was her first ever crush... and that it wouldn't work out between us... and then she said she was hurt by that..." I said weakly.

"Mate she's your first real crush too..." he said smiling.

"What? No, I had many crushes..." I said not sure about tha.

"Yeah, but you never cried because of a girl!" he's right... Fuck!