We're sorry!

Mel's P.O.V

I was in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to say something about Luke. I was shaking. He took a bullet for me. "He's crazy." I whispered. Then I heard someone clean their trout.

"Miss. Gomes?" A doctor said.

"Yes! Yes, it's me. Please tell me he's fine. He will make it. Please!" I blurted out.

"We don't know if he will make it... he lost a lot of blood. The shot was really close to his heart. If he doesn't wake up this week.... we're sorry." He informed me.

"Can I please..."

"2nd floor." He said handing me a paper with the number of his room.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said and ran up.

As I opened the door to his room... I saw him attached to all these machines. I felt broken, emptiness... Was this how he felt like when he saw me in his place? I slowly walked closer to the bed he was lying on. His eyes closed, looking so peaceful. I sat down on the chair next to his bed. I then took his hand in mine. I looked at him, he looks like an angle. I can't lose him. I won't let him go. I will stay by his side until the last second. Unless he doesn't want me to. I stood up and kissed his forehead.

*5 days later*

"Mel, you haven't been home for a week." Mike said.

"It has not been a week! He will wake up!" I said. "I know it..."

"Well, we gotta go we have an interview in a few minutes. Bye. Stay safe!" Ash said kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye..." I said, then I turned around. "Come on babe, wake up... I need your hugs. I need to hear your voice. I need to be able to hold you close. I need your beautiful smile. I just need you.. safely and harmless." I said looking down. "I love you!"

Suddenly I felt a finger under my chin lifting my head up. There he was smiling with his eyes open. "You called me babe!" He said weakly but yet happily.

"Omg!" I said hugging him.

"I love you too!" He chuckled. "I missed you so much!"

"I was here the whole time!" I smiled.

After talking for a while. A nurse came in and examined Luke again. "Ok. you can go home!" She said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said quietly. She nodded her head one last time and left. "Come on." I said helping Luke up. When he was standing, I hugged him. Since I was so short I kissed his scar. "Thank you for saving me... again." I said quietly.

"You miss horribly at this whole kissing thing." He smirked. "I just couldn't stand to see you at the hospital again."

"I'm sorry for breakinh up with you..." I said quietly.

"No! Don't say sorry, I was the ass!" He said putting his trousers on. He was now shirtless. "But after this month I realised something. I want YOU to be mine not her. I dumped her the same day you broke up. And I DIDN'T miss her a bit. All I want is YOU. For the rest of my life."

"Ok... Can you please put a shirt on because you know damn well my weakness..." I blurted out. He is soo... HOT.

"But everytime I'm shirtless, you always kissed me." He said.

"But I can't. You know I would only kiss my boyfriend." I added biting my lip taking a shirt and throwing at him.

"Well you never took off the promise ring!" He pointed out. "Neither did I." He showed me his hand with the ring.

"It's not th-"

"Will you be my girlfriend? Not just because I really wanna kiss you but also I really want you to be mine again. And I'm sorry for everything I ever did." He interrupted me.

"Luke..."

"Please! I promise I will treat you like a princess and be your pr-" I interrupted him with a kiss. Sparks everywhere. "Does that mean 'yes'?"

"It means 'shut up'!" I said. "But... why not?" He smiled and kissed me. Ah I missed this all so much.

"I missed this so much!" He said between kisses. I smiled because that's what I was thinking.

"Come on now get dressed!" I said.

"No!" He said an pulled me against him, and kissed me again.

"No Luke like seriously... get dressed. We can do this at home." I said.

"Right... come on!" He said taking my hand and walking out off the room and out off the hospital.

Paparazzis everywhere, flash lights blinding me. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. Butterflies.... we called a taxi and drove back home.