Drunk!

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up with a noise as if someone was taking a picture and then again but with flash and it was shining in my direction!

"Oh my God! they are so cute... it's so sad that they can't date... And I'm a Luke girl! At least we got those pics..." I heard Calum whisper.

"What the...?" I started.

"Opps... uhm goodmorning..." Ash stopped there. "breakfast is ready..." he said and left with Cal and Mike not letting me say anything else... I just lied down again and looked to my right. there she was... sleeping like a baby! I stared at her and kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek...

"Goodmorning Luke..." I heard Mel mumble. I took my hand of really quickly!

"Uhh goodmorning haha sorry about that!" I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck!

"It's ok..." She smiled... I smiled back!

Mel's P.O.V

When we entered the kitchen the boys were all sitting at the table and Liz was making some pancakes... I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek and she did the same... "Goodmorning sweetheart..."

"Goodmorning Liz!" I said smiling...

Then I sat down at the table across from Luke Cal and ash and next to Mike and on my other side was now Liz! we just ate and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth afterwards... I kept thinking about the way Luke woke me up... so cute!

*a month later*

Today was the last show the boys had in Europe, we are in Portugal and for some reason I feel so complete here... I know my parents are from Portugal and that probably my whole family is here! But I never met them so I don't know who they are or how I could find them... And in Portugal fans like me like literally I wasn't used to it but after two days I believe it's true... now!

Eleanor and I were standing right in the front row of the crowd. People talking portuguese making me smile, because they were all talking about the boys... The boys then came in and the girls were screaming. El and I screaming as well and dancing and laughing and singing along! Luke sometimes looking and laughing at us...

After the whole concert El and I went backstage and congratulated the boy for their last show in Europe! "congrats You all were amazing as always!" I cheered!

"Haha thx Mel... I saw you enjoyed it too!" Luke answered. I just nodded smiling proudly!

"Hmm what now?" El asked...

"Well we are flying to the USA tomorrow evening so yeah..." Calum said.

"Club night!!" Harry shouted!

"But I'm not old enough!" I said...

"Pff Mel please You look so much older than fifteen and they don't ask for your card so yeah..." Zayn said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Fine!!" I said happily.

El and I got ready I straightened my hair and El curled her's we both had really beautiful dresses on and I had extra make up on... as we left the bus the boys were already standing outside... They all smiled...

"Wow...." I heard Luke.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing... You look beautiful!" he said smiling making me blush.

"Good thing I like cheese..." I said remembering the tweet I send him a few weeks ago... He just smiled.

As we arrived the security just let us in he did eyed me up and down but then smiled and said I could go in... I thanked and went in next to El and Niall... El and I were dancing and talking until she became drunk and started grinding on Louis... I searched for company but everyone was drunk then I saw Harry at the bar... I walked up to him and waved a hand in front of his face...

"Please please tell me you're not drunk!" I begged...

"I'm not drunk!" He chuckled.

"Good... God why do they have to be drunk? I mean if something good happens tonight they won't remember!" I said...

"Haha Mel calm down they are just having the time of their life..." Harry said smiling..

"Yeah of course..." I said... then started looking for Luke but when I found him I wish I didn't... A girl was grinding on him and... he was liking it?! Pff of course she's pretty, skinny and is drunk too and a good dancer... something I'm not! He the looked at me and his smiled faded...

"I need to get out of here!" I said...

"Wait what mel you can'-" Harry started but I just walked away! I heard someone calling me from behind recognizing it was Luke... I then took of my high heels and ran outside... I was crying. Once out side I felt a hand grab me arm and turn me around! Luke!