SHIP IT!

Mel's P.O.V

Later that night I went to Gus the Bus And went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. While I was Taking of my Bra a piece of paper fell. "Oh right... the girl's twitter.." I mumbled. I then went on twitter and saw I gained a lot of followers lately... Lol? I went to the girls profile which was @rockme5Sauce I giggled a little... (Idk if that twitter exists... opps) and saw she posted our pictures saying... "It was so nice to meet her, she's so nice Idk why people hate on her she's awesome! Thank you @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN I love youxX" I smiled, rt and favorite it... and followed her of course! Then took a shower...

After the shower I dried myself and put on the underwear and pjs. Then I just brushed my hair and went out of the bathroom checking my phone... And sitting on the couch next to the boys

264.5k FOLLOWERS??? What the hell... Then I saw that the 1D and 5SOS boys retweeted and favorited the tweet from the girl And tweeted her saying stuff like... "@rockme5Sauce @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN of course she is... come on we are talking about Mel here." "@rockne5Sauce @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN Yeah Idk why people hat on her either!" "@rockme5Sauce @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN Of you only knew..." All of the making me laugh...

And of course Luke's "@rockme5Sauce She's not awesome... she's perfect! @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN!" I looked at him and he was already looking at me smiling i smiled back and looked down because I was blushing! All those butterflies were making ME crazy... I rt and answered with... "@rockme5sauce thank you! I'm so happy I met you... love you too xX @Luke5SOS You're cheesy... Good thing I like cheese! xX ;)" it was his turn to blush... I giggled shocking my head and looking back at my phone!

"Omg @Luke5SOS and @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN feels!! SHIP IT!!" Michael yelled while writing it down... I cracked up and saw that he posted it... Then the rest of the boys tweeted... "@Luke5SOS @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN OH MAH GAHD YASSS!!!"Ash tweeted. "@Luke5SOS @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN SHIP IT!! #MeLuke TREND IT!!!" Calum Joined... Jesus!

"Really?" I asked giggling and probably blushing...

"What?" Calum asked smiling..

"Meluke?" I said smiling...

"Well yeah Mel+Luke=MeLuke!" Ash said.

"Duhhhh" Michael waved a hand in front of his face! Luke and I were laughing, them joining us!

"You're weird!" I said still laughing... "I'm going to bed..." I informed them!

"Yeah me too..." Luke said walking behind me. the rest of the boys were yelling "ooooooohhhhh!!!!"

"She can't sleep alone Dickheads!" Luke said chuckling. Actually I never really slept alone! Just twice when I was five and seven but I had a nightmare and it was exactly the same...

When we both lied down on our bunk we were just smiling at each other. After a minute I started drifting of to sleep but then I heard Luke... "Mel?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I like... can we cuddle l-like before?" He stuttered... I only nodded and directly felt arms around me and a body pressed against mine... you know... butterflies! my face was facing his chest and I could smell his perfume... I love men perfume... and him so yeah! "Goodnight love!" He said before I drifted off to sleep!