We have a surprise!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine. When I got dressed and ate breakfast something was on top of my eyes. "What the hell...." I said blindfolded.

"we have a surprise!" I heard Ash say.

"I hate surprises!"

"You're gonna love this one!"

He guided me to a car I'm guessing. Someone started driving. I wanted to put the blindfold of but someone slapped my hand away.

"Where are we going?" I asked. We were in a car for nearly two hours now...

"WE'RE HERE!" I heard Calum yell... Someone helped me out and we walked for five minutes then we stopped and I was left alone. Suddenly I felt someone removing the blindfold. When it was off I directly recognized this places. It used to be Luke's and my favorite place. It was in a park and there was a fountain like it did years ago. Then I turned around and there was Luke holding a bucket of roses in his hands and smiling at me. Paparazzi's and fans were there too... oohhhh kay? but this was still amazying!

"Omg Luke! our favorite place!!" I cheered. He gave me the roses. "thank you" I said smiling.

"That's not all..." he said. I was confused. "Mel, listen..." he started holding my hand. "I can't do this... living in the same house as you and all without being able to call you mine... I always have loved you and when I discovered that it was love.... I was overwhelmed. It hurt so much when I thought about us not being able to date...." A few tears slipped down my cheeks.... then he went down on his knees... Wtf no I'm not ready for... "I'm not gonna ask if you wanna marry me just yet!" he whispered. I calmed down. he then took a little box out of his pocket and opened it, showing a beautiful ring... "This is a promise ring... I promise that I will protect you... stay by your sight and love you forever! Will you be my girlfriend?!" A few more tears fell... OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!

The fans were all exited taking pictures or making videos just like the paparazzi. I nodded I couldn't even talk! Then he stood up and hugged me spinning me around. When he put me back down everyone was telling us to kiss. so he leaned in of course I accepted the kiss and it was the cutest moment I've ever had!