London

Mel's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head on someone's shoulder.. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton packing his stuff into his back pack. Across from my and Luke.

"What are you doing?" I whispered so that I wouldn't wake anybody up.

"Ohh look who's up! I'm packing." ashton said.

"No shit, Sherlock!" I whisper yelled. "Why are you packing?"

"Because we are landing." Ashton said smiling.

"we are land- WE'RE LANDING'!!!" I shouted NOT on purpose. I'm exited to be back in London.

"OMG! I'M READY TO KILL THEM!!!!" Michael yelled still half asleep. Ash and I frowned. "Where are they?!" he asked.

"They who?" ashton asked giggling.

"I don't know I thought someone was dying." Michael said rubbing the back of his neck.

"To many video games!" I said, me and Ashton cracking up. I'm a girl version of each one of the boys. I laugh for basically everything like Ash. I love video games like Mike. If I could I would walk around naked like Cal. And I love Penguins I like to sing and play the guitar like Lukey. So yeah we are really close friends.

" What the hell is happening here." Cal woke up.

"We are landing!" I said smiling.

"As soon as we will get there we will cuddle! Ok?" Luke said randomly with his raspy 'morning' voice. We all nodded.

..................

We were now about to get to the van... But there are fangirls crying over them. AGAIN! Luke was holding my waist again. Liz was this time in front of us. the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

Hurtful comments coming to my direction. everyone was pushing and yelling. suddenly I only could hear my heart and was falling but Luke got hold of me.

"Are you ok?" He said really worried.

"Yes just that heart thing. because of the excitement and everything." I have had heart problems ever since I was 4. If I got to excited or nervous or my heart started beating fast. I always pass out or I become weak.

"You sure?" Luke asked.

"Yeah let's go!" I told him but as I tried to walk again I felt pain in my heart that never happened before! I never really felt pain! I tried to walk again but fell on my knees. My heart was hurting so much I couldn't even breath properly.

"MELISSA!" he literally yelled. by now all the boys and liz were around me."come one..." Luke said grabbing my arm and putting it around his neck Calum did the same.

"Ahh!" I yelped. I can't walk I'm so weak.

I then felt Luke carrying me bridal way to the van.Fangirls were still following us to the van.

"Luke let her be" "Let her die". Some fans started yelling. "Omg Melissa are you ok?" "Luke take her to the hospital." So I guess not everyone hates me.

"Melissa what happened?" Michael said after closing the van door.

"I don't know..." was all I could say before I felt another pain.

"Mel?! MELISSA!!!" was all I heard before I passed out.

___________________________________

I know this is a short one but I'll keep doing better ok? hope you enjoyed.