''And the guest created the the ruckus.'' she completed for him. Dev nodded. ''Dev, you are a good man, but sometimes you need to be little bad.''

He caressed her face. ''I hate raising my voice. I don't want to fight..ever.''

She understood, locking her fingers with hers  ''Then I will do your part.'' He smiled. Lifting her hand to her lips. Dev walked her back to Palace describing his plans for the hotel and the estate. She heard all, without blinking once. Watching him for a minute, she moved and hugged him close. Unlike the other couple, who believed in flowery words, Dev -Rolli enjoyed and preferred silence. 

''Can you stay.''

''NO! If Patti gets to know, she will punish me.''

''Patti knows.'' She nodded. ''Then you better go back.'' And they laughed.

***

''Mr Rathore, please help us. In return , we are ready to pay any amount for his help.'' Ranvijay who had been calm suddenly frowned at the offer for film crew. Those who knew Jaigarh and him were aware that  Ranvijay Rathore could not be bought. His eyes met Veer's who just shook his head.

''Why do you think I can be of any help to you?''

''Because Mrs Sonakshi Rathore said that nothing moves without your order.''  Ranvijay's eyes moved to the young Princess, whose lips twitched. He smiled, the money idea was something she had fed them, may be indirectly. He smiled, she was growing.  She had successfully trapped the lamb, made it believe that it wasn't a lamb but a wolf. Then pushed him into a Lion's den with a belief that this one was a vegetarian. He took a deep breath to do control the anger as a part of him pitted the duo

''Do you really think that all of your money can be enough?'' He asked. This time his voice menacing. The duo looked at each other, releasing they made the offer to a wrong man. ''Please help us.''

Ranvijay came to his full height. ''Yes, nothing moves if I don't want it to move but I hate the ones who think they can buy me.'' The producer opened his mouth but Ranvijay silenced him with a lift of his finger. ''First, you bribe the hotel staff to get the permission to shoot here and then your actress dreams of bringing bad name to my family. If you think I know nothing, you are wrong.''

''We are really sorry.''

''You should be.''

''Please help us.''

Ranvijay leaned back on his chair, rocking it a bit. ''You leave my premises in next half an hour with your crew and the money you bribed my employee with. Jasmine will reach when I am able to locate her.''

The duo paled, they had spent lot of money in building the location sets and on hotel. The elder of the duo came on his knees. ''Please, I promise nothing will go wrong this time.''

Veer looked into his brother's eyes nodding once. ''Fine, you can shoot but Jasmine leaves and tell her; here or anywhere,if she wishes to have a peaceful life, she keeps her lips zipped. She opens it and I close it forever.'' They nodded leaving the room. Sona was about to step out when Ranvijay called her out. ''Not you!''

She stood hanging her head low. ''Look up.'' She did

''You are happy about what you just did.''

''I am, and I will never regret doing anything like this future if it means saving my bonds.'' Sona's reply made Veer chuckle. He stood next to Ranvijay. ''Sona, we are proud of you and we wish to be proud in future as well. I hope you are prepared for your upcoming exams.'' Sona's eyes widen, she nodded quickly running away.