Feelings Start

Começar do início

“You’re the reason he was captured in the first place! All because you couldn’t accept the fact that you might love him, too!”

My fists tightened as I angled my head away, trying to hide my inner turmoil. “You don’t know anything. And, don’t blame me for Faker’s mistakes. It was him, alone, that got himself caught!”

And, with that, I left the house. I needed time to think.

No prov-

"Sonic, come down here, please!" Tails' voice echoed through the house, causing the blue hedgehog to sigh. He rolled out of bed, throwing his comforter a longing look before he raced down the stairs and into the living room. He skidded to a stop in the doorway, glancing at the new visitor, who was sitting on the couch and chatting idly with Tails. Sonic stepped inside as they noticed him, the pair going quiet.

"Tails what's going on," he asked looking between the two waiting for one of them to answer.

"He asked me to help you unlock some of your chaos abilities," Silver announced, standing up.

Sonic sighed at this. "Tails, I told you it was fine," he said firmly. He turned to exit, about to go upstairs, till he felt his hand being grabbed gently. He turned to look back.

"Sonic, please, I want to help. He is really worried about you, and so is everyone else. At least, give it a try," Silver pleaded, holding Sonic's hand like it was the most fragile thing on Mobius.

This gentle gesture and plea made his heart flutter at the same time. He knew that they were worried about him, and he could never forgive himself for making them so, but the fact that Silver was trying to go out of his way to help him was touching. He hesitated, not wanting to burden anyone else with his problems, but the look in his eyes made him compelled to say yes.

“I-I’ll do it for you, Tails. “ He started nervously, a mixture of excitement and trepidation bubbled within him. It had been a while since he attempted Chaos Control and he was unsure how well he would do now that there weren’t any world-ending threats to deal with. ”Just let me get something, and then we can go out into the forest.” Sonic injected, now looking at their joint hands before gently pulling his away. When he was free, he ran up the stairs.

Tails stepped forward, finally deciding to remind Silver of his presence. “Thank you so much, Silver. You have no idea how much this will help him,” Tails informed with a smile, including his head in a gesture of appreciation. He was glad to finally get Sonic out of the house. Being inside for too long had never done any good for his brother, and the fresh air would do wonders to his mood. Sonic really didn’t like the feeling of being in one place. It was one of the many traits forced upon him by Eggman.

“No problem. I’m just happy to help,” Silver replied with a bright smile.

They both waited for Sonic to come back down and, within five minutes, they left to the forest to avoid anyone getting hurt in their practice.

Silver pov~

I was surprised when Tails called to ask me to help Sonic unlock his Chaos abilities. I didn’t know if I was even fit to teach him; I was no way as skilled as Shadow or as knowledgeable as Knuckles in the subject, but I was happy regardless. This meant that I could get close to Sonic and get to know him more.

For a while now, I have been experiencing the urge for physical contact when I was around him My heart would pound within my chest and I could never seem to breathe properly. At first, I was confused. I remember asking myself various questions, wondering if I was ill or if there was something wrong with Sonic’s Chaos energy making other users act this way.