Chapter Fourteen: Bad Bitch

A cool gust of air flows through my hair. It brushes against my ears and I bury my head into the pillows further twisting the covers tighter around me. My ears pick up on a creak and my body stills awake now. A crack and a footstep have me reaching slowly under my pillow till I twist the handle of the blade in my palm. I feel a pressure on the bed next to my body and legs encasing my waist holding me down beneath them.

It wasn't Rome. This person was smaller more slender but a male based on the bulge pressing against my hips. I feel a fingers trace my neck before pressing down and choking me. I move quickly snapping my eyes open at a guy my age I've never seen before and stab him in the shoulder.

He has long brown hair pulled into a bun and he yelps in response removing his hands from my neck in shock. I quickly remove the knife and stab him again in the chest feeling blood hit my face. The man yells again frantically reaching from me now but I twist my body out the way and ram myself into him.

We tumble to the floor me thankfully on top of him. I press the knife to his throat quickly.

"Show me your fucking hands." I sneer pressing the knife harder against his neck.

He quickly lifts his hands where I can see them in visible pain form the wounds I inflicted. Marco and Robert bust into my room at the noise and quickly move towards me.

"Stop get Rome." I say knowing I have it under control.

They hesitantly nod before running out the room. I use my free hand to pull down the mask covering the lower half of his face.

"Are you fucking dumb. Do you have any idea who the FUCK I AM!" I scream pressing the blade harder watching blood form.

"No-no! I was sent here and I just was following orders!" The boy my age yells trying to explain.

I hear bangs and loud foot steps and laugh at the petrified boy. "You fucked up so bad. You are going to regret you ever fucking existed."

As soon as I finish my sentence Rome barges into my room with Antonio and Donte swiftly behind him. Rome is in his briefs and nothing else. His muscles bulge and flex his chest rapidly lifting taking in the scene. His eyes darken and everyone in the room feels his dark presence. It horrified me.

I swiftly get up as he starts moving towards the boy.
"Wait-WAIT!" The boy screams as Rome picks him up with one hand and flings him across the room his body slamming into a glass picture causing it to break into a million pieces.

The boy sobs in pain against the floor. Rome simply grab the knife out of my hand walking slowly to the boy. His giant brawny figure is full power and dominance. It would have any person running for the hills that is trying to run.

"Get me a chair." Romes voice is deadly as he address Antonio and Donte.

Antonio swiftly leaves the room leaving Donte's alert form observing Rome waiting for orders.

Rome tsks his tongue as he bends down pushing a glass shard away from the crying boy. "Do you know who I am?" He asks calmly.

The boy continues crying and Antonio walks in carrying a metal chair with cable ties in the other hand. He walks behind Rome setting them down and moving to the side.

"I said do you know who I am." His words are harsher now and he picks up the boys face in one of his hands pressing tightly on his jaw.

The boy makes no room to respond and Rome snaps. He slams the boys head into the glass filled floor. "I SAID DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM!" His voice booms through the room and probably all throughout California.