Chapter Four: His World

As I pull the cropped black long sleeve over my head I feel his presence behind me. Rome's hand travels down the front of my shirt and pulls out the cross necklace displaying it. It was his branding of me. His way of staking his claim over me. The name DeLuca Proudly displayed on the back. Giselle was pissed that I had gotten the family heirloom. Not just any heirloom either, the one that signified protection and boldly meant stay the fuck away.

"Thanks." I twirl around to face Rome.

He changed into a white button up tucked into black dress pants with a Gucci black belt. His silver rings glistened as he unbuttons the top three buttons showcasing his matching cross necklace and tattoos adorning his chest. His dark golden curls flopped over his forehead due to the lack of gel and I grab his hand while pulling him into the bathroom.

"You act like I won't notice." I rub the gel into my hands only using a very small amount before pushing his curls back. Once out of his eyes I peck his lips.

"Lets go." Rome announces.

I nod quickly pulling on my black vans before following him out of our bed room.

"Rome, Delilah." Antonio's voice causes my heart to race thinking about earlier. I send a quick prayer hoping he dosent mention our run in.

Rome just nods walking past him. "What were you guys doing?" Antonio questions looking suspicious.

"He found out about my hookup last night." I explain walking with Antonio to the everday meeting.

"Oh shit, was he pissed?" Antonio questions knowing Rome is super possessive over me. He only thought it was brotherly love, little did he know.

"You know Rome." I raise my hand and make a gun to my forehead acting like it went off.

We both laugh "Hopefully this meeting goes by fast, I was supposed to check in with the columbian shipment." Antonio explains.

"We're selling with Columbia again? I thought we ended that a bit ago?"

"Yeah well we rearranged some of their leaders and now we can do business with them again." Antonio smiles.

"Great way to piss em off." I mention.

"Nah, we made sure they wouldn't be acting out." Antonio cracks his knuckles before nudging me with his elbow.

"So whats your plans this weekend?" Antonio questions as we reach outside the dinning room door.

"Not sure yet." I answer honestly pushing the door open.

We always held our meetings in the dinning room. The table was large holding 30 people and had maids taking orders if you wanted. I walk towards the front end of the table. Rome was sitting on his fathers left with Giselle perched in the seat next to him. She was talking to him about something while his eyes followed Antonio and I. I sit across from Rome one seat down from his fathers right. My normal seating. A maid comes running to me as soon as I sit setting down a cup of brandy next to Antonio and a caramel late next to me.

"Grazie." I murmur to the maid taking a sip of my drink.

"Lilah!" A familiar voice screams as the doors of the dinning room slam open causing everyone to look towards the person.

The pale pink haired girl comes barreling towards me. I smile turning in my chair to wrap my arms around her as she charges me.

"I've missed you! Where the fuck have you been? It's been a week! A whole week of me not knowing where you were." She angrily pulls me back pouting.

"Spiacente! I went on a little vacation." I smile at her. I missed her she was my only friend really.

"Don't do that again! Next time tell me and we can go together."