Chapter Nine: Private Planes

"I'm so sorry I had no idea." Donte stammers still glued to his place in front of my door.

"Do you always walk in here unannounced?" Romes cool voice sends a shiver down my spine.

He pulls out of me casually throwing the sheets over my body. He slowly cracks his neck getting off the bed as he does so. My heart rate quickens not knowing how he's about to react.

"W-what no. I swear, I'm just really drunk." Donte's eyes are wide and hands outstretched in surrender.

Rome is now standing at his full height beside the bed. He sighs tugging on his sweats leaving his chest bare. He cracks his knuckles staring at Donte for 2 minutes before talking again.

"You have two options." His voice is low and deadly as he walks towards Donte who looks horrified his drunk state fleeting quickly.

"One. I kill you now and don't even bother with this shit. You see I can't have anyone telling Giselle about Delilah. So I just eliminate the possibility entirely. I take you down to our cells. Chain you down there and allow the newbies target practice." Rome calmly says now hovering over Donte.

"No! Rome, please. I swear I won't say anything to anyone. You know I won't! I would never put Delilah in harms way!" He screams backing into the wall.

"Option two. You live but I get to shoot you for walking into my girls room announced so you learn your lesson. suona bene?" (Sound good?) Rome has a slight smirk on his face as he turns his back to Donte and heads to my bedside dresser.

"Fuck oh God I'm too drunk for this. But OPTION 2 OPTION 2!" He screams when Rome turns around ready to kill him.

Rome opens the bedside dresser pulling out a glock he left in there for me. He quickly checks the gun before walking back to Donte.

"Close the door and get on your knees." Rome states standing in front of him again.

Donte quickly shuts the door and drops to his knees shaking.

"Okay could you maybe like shoot me-." BANG.

Rome fire the gun sending a bullet through Donte's shoulder. I flinch from the sound before relaxing into the bed.

"FUCK!" Donte wheezes grasping his wounded shoulder.

"Do I need to go over what will happen if you tell anyone." Rome says calmly walking over to my bedside dresser and slipping the gun back inside.

"No no I understand." Donte says with tears in his eyes.

Rome plops onto the bed pulling me to his chest.

"Now get the fuck out and turn the lights off on your way out." Rome sneers at Donte pulling my thigh so it's curled around his midsection and my chest is pressed against his side.

"Okay of course!" Donte quickly says turning off the lights and leaving.

"So that happened." I say moments later drawing a figure on Rome's bare chest.

"Sì." He responds grumbling obviously tired now.

"Don't wanna talk about it?" I question placing my cheek against his chest as his hand cups my ass rubbing his fingers against the skin.

"No." He simply responds.

"Kay then." I roll my eyes at his animal like state right now.

I close my eyes to the comforting sound of his breathing. His chest rising and falling causing me to almost fall asleep before remembering something.

"There's blood all over my floor." I whisper tiredly.

"I send someone in the morning." His broken accented voice states.